M.I.C. is a monster!

Sherry...............

OMG! Me too, I couldn't do the step warm up in MIS at first. I felt like such a boob!

You're gonna make me pull out my Rhythmic Step! I previewed it twice and shelved it "until further notice." But I think I'll pull it out and give it a try! :)

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

RE: Donna!!!

Just remember, Cathe says, it depends on what time you're doing it!!! LOL!! Sometimes I get it perfectly (well, that's a stretch) and sometimes I'm all over the place!!! Let me know how you do. Once I conquered All Step I thought I was one bad puppy!!:)

Sherry

RE: Donna!!!

Sherry you must be psychic! :)

All Step was the last of the 5 CTX cardios I got, and when I finally mastered the steps, you couldn't tell me anything. I strutted around my step like I had just climbed Mt Everest or something! :)

Funny how hard and impossible it seemed at first. I thought "that" was hard choreography!

And one of the easiest steps (now), that took me FOREVER to get down was the "knee up, squat, pendulum on the step" move! Don't ask me why I made it harder than it had to be? The day I got that I was just too excited!

I still don't have the "flying angels" yet. :( or the long ways lunges off the step during the circuits from Bodymax. My legs REFUSE to make it from one side of the step to the other in that timing! And I know Cathe is shorter than I am so my legs should be able to do it too! :( Well, maybe one day!

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.