Lunacat's Compendium

I just printed mine today and read it thoroughly! It really is well done and put together! I am amazed she had the patience to do something this great for all of us. THANK YOU, LUNACAT!!!!!!

jenni

Another THANK YOU from me! It is a piece of art!!! Thanks for all your hard work and most of all for sharing it with us all.

-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Just wanted to chime in and say THANK YOU again

I think I thanked you & Aquajock already somewhere, but what the heck? One can never say too many thank you's and one can never receive too many thank you's! :D

Every time I refer to this piece of work you put together I can't help but think of all the time and effort it took. Not to mention the organizational skills you must possess! I thought I was organized! No...Lunacat..you take the cake!

I now affectionately refer to your compendium as "The Masterpiece" (but don't let that go to your head! :D )

:) Nicole

I'll try not to let it go to my head. ;-) And I just have to say something kind of funny. I had to submit a writing sample for my job interview yesterday. Bet you'll never guess what I used! }(

Yes! Thanks so much Lunacat! I finally read mine over this morning...couldn't sleep...up since 4....bleh! And A-jock, I love that your mish moshes were included. Once I get over this illness and build back up to doing the workouts again as produced, I will aspire to some of these mish moshes! Thanks again guys!
Angela:7

To Angela / "Gogigi" -

Once I get over my freak foot program I too want to get back to my mish-moshes. Thanks for your kind words! Hope you feel better soon!

A-Jock

Thanks Lunacat. I got yesterday and when I saw your post this morning I realized you had sent before. I for some dumb reason thought your name would really be "LUNACAT". Duh!!! x(

Also belated, but thank you so much for this terrific reference!!! If I am wondering what time I have to get up to do a workout, I just whip out my Cathe Compendium, and there it is!!! I punched holes in it and put it in a nice binder!!! Love it!!!!:+ :+ :+ :+

Lunacat,

You did an excellent job!!! My hat off to you!

A-Jock,

"Killer" job on the mish-moshes and I mean that!!:D

Thank you both so much!!:)

Lunacat - "Fitkansaschick" asked a question on the Video Discussion forum that your compendium might answer. I'm playing Cyber-Compendium-Cupid here.

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.