Lululemon gear

boybielicious

Cathlete
Anyone have these clothes? We have a store nearby & OMG I fell in love! It is so hard to find a supportive top with a built in bra that actually supports & covers. I had been looking forever. I love the styles and the clothes are so comfy.

Only downside? They are freaking expensive. Maybe I won't eat next month so I can add to my wardrobe.

I have seen and admired their clothes as well, but every time I buy something spendy for working out, I never end up using it. My mind always protests, "This was $80! Don't sweat all over it and ruin it!".

So instead I have a relentlessly unglamorous workout wardrobe consisting of several pairs of cutoff Old Navy Men's sweats, seven "Frog Bras" from Title 9, and a bunch of old t-shirts.

But the curious can explore lululemon's beautiful, beautiful clothes here: http://www.lululemon.com/home

Lisa

I have never seen the big deal with lululemon. On the racks the clothing looks no different than other quality type workout wear. I have never tried it on because I wouldn't pay that much for clothing I would abuse so badly. Perhaps if I tried it on I might be blow away but I doubt it.

I really thought poorly of the company when they claimed their clothing had some seeweed compound that made their clothes breathable or something, and when the material was tested it was found to be a lie.

A new store opened up in my area called Endurance Apparel. Anyone heard of it? I plan to take a peak this weekend.

Are you kidding you said the magic word!!! I LOVE and live in lululemon. They last forever. I've own some pieces that are over 5 years old and since I work from home and workout 2 times a day I need peices that hold up. My workout stuff is my everyday stuff. Their construction is really good. I also love the style, very simple yet timeless. I wish I owned more but obviously they are expensive so I'll have to be content with the few peices that I do have.

Lululemon is opening a store right near me this fall . . . and I'm really hoping that they have a sale section! ;)

I do like my lululemon, especially the pants, they are incredibly comfortable and very well made. Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for. I also bought one of their tank tops with the build in bra and I love it. The bra is actually very supportive and this is coming from someone well endowed in that area! :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.