Low Impact Series - Cycle Max photos

These are really nice. It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks so much for sharing!!! I can't wait for the workouts.:p

Really looking forward to Cycle Max!

Hopefully, it will recruit more "spinners" to the sport! I teach spinning, and wish more people would give it a try! It's much kinder to the joints than running, but is still very intense! Great lower body work-out, too!

I'm most excited about the gliding discs (another favorite exercise tool!) & cycle max dvd's!

Pics

Also enjoyed the pictures, especially recognizing some familiar faces from the Disney RT. Since I don't have bike and didn't preorder the set with CycleMax, this is probably the closest I will get to seeing the actual product.

Just wait, you are gonna sweat with Cycle Max! Whew!! Thanks Cyn, it's so fun to see all the pix...what a great group of gals they were!

Star Trac V-Bikes

We used our Star Trac V-Bikes from our health club, but these are commercial bikes and much cheaper alternatives are available for the home.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Everyone looks great and it looks like everyone had a great time. I am reallyblooking forward to this DVD. I have been looking for a spinning DVD from someone I can count on to deliver.

BTW, how did everyone keep a smile on their face?

Murphy said:
Thank you for sharing the pictures. Everyone looks great and it looks like everyone had a great time. I am reallyblooking forward to this DVD. I have been looking for a spinning DVD from someone I can count on to deliver.

If you look close, you'll find a few Duuuh ones of me. I was thinking, keep going, you can do this! Ha!

Even though my quads and hamstrings were on fire for this workout, I couldn't stop smiling. Just being on stage and all the adrenaline...I just couldn't stop, until Cathe threw us a curve ball a few times and also added lots of jumps!! Lots of surprises and change ups. You will not be bored with this one!!

Even though my quads and hamstrings were on fire for this workout, I couldn't stop smiling. Just being on stage and all the adrenaline...I just couldn't stop, until Cathe threw us a curve ball a few times and also added lots of jumps!! Lots of surprises and change ups. You will not be bored with this one!!

lol! there are a couple of photos where I totally had my game face on. I'm sure it was during the surges!!

Jenn D. - I tried to recreate the routine a couple days ago- just pulling what I could from memory and let me tell you- it is EVEN HARDER when the filming excitement and adrenaline are removed from the equation! During the standing surges I literally said out loud- "GEEZ CATHE! what were you thinking!!" haha! totally LOVE this workout!

Is Cycle Max something a beginner can do? I've never taken a spin class in my life. I'm very excited to see a Cathe work out with so many Cathletes in it. Very cool!! :cool:

Yes, I think a new spinner can do cyclemax! Even if you need to take a few extra breathers or need to modify a bit at first you'll have alot of fun :) just make sure that good form is your priority so that you don't strain your neck or back. Have fun!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.