Love Ramped Up Upper Body!

kathydaffy

Cathlete
I did Ramped Up Upper Body today and all I can say is that it was great! After being out of commission for months due to illness it was so much fun to finally get back in the game (although not quite as strong as before)! I loved how fast-paced the routine was and that everything got a wonderful workout in such a short time. Can't wait to try the other DVDs in the series! :)

I too did this one this am. I really loved during the back workout, 1 arm rows and same are 1 arm rear fly. I found on the biceps, I had to drop my weight slightly during the isolation holds, those burned. I do wish chest had chest press but at least she gives us close grip press. My upper body really feels burned and I've been doe for 2 hrs now. Can't wait to do this again. Also love the breaks to stretch and get new weights for next round.

So happy everyone loves this as much as I do! I'm thrilled that all upper body parts can be done in under an hour. I used Cathe's weight for most exercises but did have to drop down in spots (biceps and shoulders primarily... boy, am I SORE!). I adore X-Train's Bi's & Tri's along with Chest, Back & Shoulders but it is nice to give everything a workout in much less time! :)

I did this workout this morning. Challenging but fast paced. I went a little lighter on the weights on some of the moves since it was my first time and I wanted to be sure I could do all of it with correct form. It was still very challenging with lighter weights. It was over before I knew it! Great workout.

Another one I totally am in love with! I felt like every muscle group was exhausted. Loved the exercises, the pace and the total time. Especially love the burn (hello band shoulder circles)! Can't wait to do it again!

My new upper body fav! I love XTrain but this seemed even tougher (if that's possible)! Cathe really shakes it up with all the switching from heavy to light weights. Pacing is perfect. I too would have liked chest press added into the chest section, but then again, the push-ups just about did me in! I humbly had to drop down to my knees for a few. Definitely a time efficient addition to my rotation.

This one may replace Pyramid Upper Body as my favorite upper body split! My upper body was toast when I was done with this yesterday. I especially love how thoroughly she works the back. Just an awesome workout!

Just did it today and my arms were so fried that there are a few exercises in the Abs Bonus section that I couldn't do...like the side planks. No strength left in my arms to hold my weight:-(((

I did this one today (it was my 2nd time). The first time I didn't have my weights quite right but today, with the appropriate weight, it was very challenging! I liked it a lot. Giant Sets is next up on my agenda (probably this weekend).

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.