Losing 10 kg in a month

And its very imp to lose!
I have my wedding ceremony next month!
I need a complete diet plan i can follow

Is it possible that i lose 10 kg in one month?
I am right now 68kg!

Nothing is really impossible. You can always be what you want to be if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't. Just imagine those who are in Biggest Loser really TV show, they did.
-Rosetta

Is it possible that i lose 10 kg in one month?
I am right now 68kg!

That is a lot of weight for one month - if you try lose that amount so quickly, you're going to lose muscle and you won't look healthy; in fact, you may actually end up ill. You could also accidentally make your body think it's starving, and your weight loss could completely stop. 5 kg is still difficult, but more doable - you will need to lose about 1.2 kg per week. Here's what I think is a great guide on how to lose 10 lbs in a month (for reference 5 kg = 11 lbs).

How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month

You may find other articles at this site that interest you too - I love Coach Calorie!

Stebby

Stebby - Thanks for posting the Calorie Coach link. I just checked him out and like what I read. I had heard of him before, but definitely bookmarked him this time.

I have been steadily climbing up in weight and have been frustrated! I'm 51 and the weight is not coming off as easily. Even though I do want to see the scale move, he mentioned the body fat calipers so I just ordered one off Amazon. This will help to see results, just not on the scale.

In essence, I dont care what I weight, I just want to see the fat come off!!!!

Thanks again - wish me luck!!!!
CHERYL
:cool:

Stebby - Thanks for posting the Calorie Coach link. I just checked him out and like what I read. I had heard of him before, but definitely bookmarked him this time.

I have been steadily climbing up in weight and have been frustrated! I'm 51 and the weight is not coming off as easily. Even though I do want to see the scale move, he mentioned the body fat calipers so I just ordered one off Amazon. This will help to see results, just not on the scale.

In essence, I dont care what I weight, I just want to see the fat come off!!!!

Thanks again - wish me luck!!!!
CHERYL
:cool:

Good luck, Cheryl! :D

I am 52 and I know what you mean - things really do get harder when you hit 50-ish! I'm basically following Coach Calorie's suggestions (except I do Cathe rather than his recommended workouts) and I'm down about 5 lbs from when I started 18 days ago. It is slow but at least things are moving in the right direction. I think that weight, body measurements and calipers can all help track progress in different ways.

Stebby

68kg does not sound like you are excessively over weight depending on your height off course. If you really feel you need to Lose weight I would suggest downloading MFP (My Fitness Pal) and logging all your food. You may be surprised to see you are not actually in a calorie deficit which is vital to losing weight. Reduce your TDEE by 15% and hit your protein macro.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.