Lose 10 pounds rotation - Help?

danglinglight

Hi everybody,

This is my very first post! I'm so thrilled.

I'm just beginning my Nov 06 Rotation, since I received Cathe's brand new series 4 days ago. I will use the 4 week version, and my goal is to lose the 10 pounds I've gained during the past year. I graduated a year ago, and changing my daily routine from going to college to getting a new job has really changed my metabolism. I'm trying to watch what I eat, but I want to find what rotation to do next, after I'm done with Nov 06.

Which rotations have been more effective in losing weight?

I would like to have a rotation with the videos I have, which are the ones that come up on Fit TV, plus the new series:
New Series: DM BM2 BG LIC
Body Blast: SB SJP KPC LG PP SS
Intensity: BC CW PLB PUB ME IM2
Hardcore: LowMax CoreMax StretchMax
Slow & Heavy: LS ChB TB
Rythmic Step, Power Hour

So... for those who know their way into coming up with new rotations, could you help me create one with these options?
I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your input, either with a new rotation, or recommending one from the ones previously posted. And thanks for being a great supoport in my fitness goals. I certainly do not feel alone!

I'll let the rotation queens help on that part but I just wanted to say that I am happy to "meet" you and hope you find your posting & workout experience as awesome as mine has been this past year. 10 pounds for Cathe is nothin'.........It'll be gone in a snap! She has a body blast & Intensity Series rotationin that forum that is killer! You might really enjoy one of those.
Hope to see you around often!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.