looking to really shed fat..

mizlaur123

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I know your busy so i'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. I am in pretty good shape but want to lose about 15 lbs. I am looking to do that by the end of May aka. bathing suit season :p. I am currently on south beach but for some reason i'm not seeing results. I follow diets i start religiously. I workout (mostly with your videos, also running maybe once a week) about 4-5 days a week. What do you think I should do to really shed fat and show off all my hard work with weights by summer? I could use your point of view for both diet and exercise. What videos should I be doing to really give me results? I know you like eating clean but sometimes i feel like that can get a little expensive. But if you think it will help I'll give it a shot again. Thanks so much!

Not Cathe here! Maybe up your cardio to 6 days a week with strength training 3 days? If I need to lean out that's what I do(I wish it were as easy to actually do it!). Clean out all white stuff, all of it and ice cream too. I hope it helps!

I wonder if Cathe eats bread? I know she probably doesn't eat white stuff, but does she even eat mutigrain or whole grain breads? I'm wondering if I cut out all starches I'll lean out, but I'm afraid I won't have enough energy.

Cardio always works for me to lean out. I eat a ton of bread and when I do not eat breads I gain weight. Calories in versus calories out is what to watch out for everyday.

Good luck!

Cardio helps a lot, but at the end of the day it's what and how much I'm eating that chunks me up. I too did Southbeach to lose the initial weight, but I'm in the same boat. 15 more pounds to go and it's just not budging. Which is starting to discourage me. Which is starting the "why bother" cycle. Which is what I DON'T want!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.