Looking to place my 1st cathe order and would love recs/advice

tishee

Cathlete
I am hoping to lose weight(needing to lose 80 lbs but by no specific date & keep it off) and gain muscle. So far on my list I have:
basic step & body fusion,pure stength dvd, wedding tape. I was looking at Cathe's mega step blast and step n motion but was wondering if whether or not a beginner should go for those.....any suggestions? Also, the classics and cardio hits dvd look great but again should a beginner go for them? The DH and I are taking up running on M,W,&F and I will be taking spinning classes on T & R. I know that it will take me a while to lose the weight but I am determined to lose it and keep it off........my family is counting on me...I will do it!
Any suggestions are greatly welcomed and thanks so much for taking the time to read my post thanks for begin here everyone!
Tishee

Tishee--congrats on deciding to lose the weight! I am in the process of trying to accomplish that myself and have found this forum to be a great way to stay motivated! Basic Step/ Body Fusion is a great workout for beginners. i don't know about the Wedding video or Pure strength...but i assure you, someone else will. Have you ever done step before, or are you just new to Cathe's workouts? You definately need a strength workout, and no matter which one you get, you can always modify the amount of weights you use. The first one i orderd was cardio and weights dvd and i love it. The coreography isn't very hard, but it give you something to work up to and there are weights too and abs. there are premixes so you can mix it up and do it as a circuit workout or just cardio or just weight work.

Good luck with your weight loss and i hope i have been of some help.

jes:D

Hi!!!

Thanks so much for replying! May I ask if you would rec the imax2 and step blast dvd to a beginner to cathe/step in general? Also,what weight workouts would you rec for me to purchase? I am open to all suggestions!
Thanks again for replyinh!

Tishee

First welcome . My counsel is this: go to the body blast series. In the BBS you have a step not difficult , kickbox, hi/low , weight training an a leg and glutes workout. I think that PP/SS will be great endurance weight workouts for you. If you have the PS dvd yu have strength workouts right now.anything you choose Tishee, welcome and enjoy your workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

>First welcome . My counsel is this: go to the body blast
>series. In the BBS you have a step not difficult , kickbox,
>hi/low , weight training an a leg and glutes workout. I think
>that PP/SS will be great endurance weight workouts for you. If
>you have the PS dvd yu have strength workouts right
>now.anything you choose Tishee, welcome and enjoy your
>workouts.
>
>Hi!!!!

Thanks so much!! Ok, I am ordering the bs&bf,ps dvd, and bbs dvd!! Thanks for the recs!! Once again thanks!! I am so happy to have found this site!! Everyone here is amazing!!!

>
>Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Tishee

It has been a pleasure. Your enthusiasm is very inspirating.It 's great to have you here.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.