Looking for workouts for my fit Tower till the new ones are released

AudreyQ

Cathlete
Cathe has so many wonderful workouts that I get lost trying to figure out what is where. Can anyone help me out. What other workouts, besides the beginner ones that shipped with my tower will make use of the Fit Tower. I've got the new ones on pre-order, but am looking for what to do in the meantime.
Thanks!
Audrey

I think Turbobarre part of low impact series is the only one that is in that same type of workout as the new series. Are you asking about barre/cardio toning only.

The barbell clips make is easily used for any upper body weight lifting. The original fit tower was designed and used with STS lifting program

Thanks. that is what I was looking for. I was hoping for more than just turbo barre. guess i have to be more patient for the new workouts. LOL

There is also a bonus in Lower body blast. It's a leg conditioning drill.
Here is the clip from 8:00. STS Total --- Bonus chest segment 4 weight lovers.

I actually just did this for myself because I want to use my tower more before the new workouts come out. Most of them are bonus sections, not full workouts. Some others in addition to the ones mentioned above: XTrain Legs has a bonus barre section, as does Lean Legs and Abs, and Great Glutes has a chair section.

There are also a number of Cathe Live workouts with a barre section. None of them are very long, about 10-15 minutes as part of a lower body workout usually.

One other thing I tried that I liked was doing all of the lower body sections from the DVDs that came with the Fit Tower. Doing the three short leg workouts back to back made it just a bit more challenging. You could probably do the same with all of the upper body and core sections as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.