Looking for the P90X 3 phase nutrition plan

sophiem

Cathlete
I bought P90X from eBay last October and have been using it ever since. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the nutrition plan. I've been very thrilled with my results so far, just trying to eat clean most of the time. I am curious what the P90X plan is however. Can anyone give it to me in a nutshell or point me to a link where I might find it? Thanx

Frankly I was not impressed with it, not enough to eat to support the intense training, I personally need more carbs when I work out hard, or else I run out of steam.

Sophie, I have the nutrition plan (in the binder, just as BeachBody sends it), and would be happy to send it to you for an SASE. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi sophie - on my 3rd round of X and I'm finding to get the ultimate results the clean eating is critical - that being said I do allow cheat day on recovery week. I'm travelling a lot on my new job so it's a lot harder - I certainly don't have it down pat.

I've met a few of the BB folks in person and man they are LEAN - not sure if I'd have the dedication. Phase I is really extreme but definetly effective in blasting the fat. For me... almost a year into it.. I've totally changed the way we eat. I always kept my weight under control by lower calories - I was NEVER focusing on getting enough protein. For me it works to focus on the protein for the meal. We've been eating a lot of chicken breasts, fish, chicken kabobs, white turkey burgers. I get almonds for my snacks. A big difference is the protein drinks tastes yummy and starts the day off right. Also love egg scramble - feta, spinach.

I try to keep close to a 2nd phase eating in phase I and II. The last week I haven't been great. Sounds like you have what you need if not let me know!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.