Looking for pics of power tower

feebee

Cathlete
I have been looking for pictures of the power tower that was shown and shared at the road trip only. I am patiently waiting for my own, and would love to "share" in the roadtrippers experience.
Thanks so much,
Colleen

I too would like to see some pictures....I missed the webcasts and it also said they were going to talk about other upcoming products.....anyone know what those were? :)

The new products that stand out in my mind were the 12-20 pound adjustable weighted vest and the weighted gloves that hold up to 2 pounds in each glove.

New products

I would also love to see these new products, like the new weighted gloves and new adjustable weighted vest!!
Colleen

There was also a new set of gloves that had a whole for your rings on your left ring finger. Also, a new orange & white stripped mat that was cool!

The only difference in the Power Tower that I recall was they included handles on the chin-up bar for variations of chin-up and pull-ups. Atleast I think that was what their purpose was:D

What I loved about the new 4# weighted gloves (partly b/c I won a pair) was that the palm now has material on it rather than the 2#s which have an open palm.

Hi Colleen! We are editing the film clip of the Road Trip Cathe product presentation that covered all of the Cathe Products in detail. Give us a day or so to get that clip up to you. It will be posted on Cathe TV and probably numerous other places like FB, Blog etc.

I have been looking for pictures of the power tower that was shown and shared at the road trip only. I am patiently waiting for my own, and would love to "share" in the roadtrippers experience.
Thanks so much,
Colleen

Thank you Cathe, I will be looking for these. Can't wait to see new products to help me stay fit and have fun!
Thanks so much,
Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.