Looking for check in

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
Hi I am looking for a check in kind of new, but now I don't see it. I was one with just your workouts you do that day and I don't see it or remember the name of it. Does anyone remember this or know the name of it? It seems like a good idea right now for me

Hi Renee - do you mean 'fitness not facebook'? Stacy started it - we sort of let it dwindle. We could always start again.
Justine

Yes that's it. Umm okay I'm not real good at starting it or keeping it going! Lol I was thinking I'd try it but if it dwindled down that's fine. Thank you for answering. That was very kind of you. I just thought maybe it would be good for me to just check in and not talk to much right now, I think way to much lately and maybe I need to do less talking! Lol

Join ours!

Hi there,
We have one called "Dec. Butt Rotation Check in". We did it for Nov and followed Cathe's Butt Rotation; were keeping it going just changing the month each month. Everyone is doing there own thing this month. It's just nice to have to check in with folks...keeps you accountable.

Feel free!
Elena

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.