Looking for a challenging cardio workout without a step

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a good workout that´ll get my heart rate going that doesn´t use a step? I have the 4 day split and he HIIT workout. I have alot of Cathe´s step workouts but some days feel like a workout without the step.

Does anyone have CIRCUIT MAX/CARDIO KICKS?

Thanks

I would suggest KM or KPC. I have cardio kicks but I enjoy KM and KPC more. Also consider 4DS boot camp.

How about Drill Max? Haven't done it for awhile, but I don't think you really need the step. I've done Cardio Kicks and while I like it, it's not as intense as the 4DS kickbox or Kick Max.

Cardio Core Circuit gets me going without a step. And you can definitely feel it working your abs in both the cardio and core segments. Besides the HIIT workouts in the Shock Cardio series, hands down, it is my favorite workout to do without a step.

MMA, Hiit and Core

I would suggest the 3 MMA Workout, Boxing, Fusion and Kickbox or the Cardio Core.

Personally, I love the Fusion workout because it's very funny, really different than all other workouts from Cathe and contains a lot of core/abs work.

If you want something really intense and at the same time short, you could also try the Double Wave Pyramid Hiit, that also doesn't use any step. Even if less intense, in my opinion, than the "killer" (I mean, the Hiit 40/20) it's quite an experience.

Hi Mandy,

The first workout that popped into my head when I read your question was Kick, Punch, & Crunch. It's one of my favorites workouts, and it really gets your heartrate up there.

Hi Mandy!
Cardio core circuit is one of my favourite, esp if you are short on time and want a cardio blast. I use the premix cardio-only, without the core segments, and believe me, my heart goes really up there!
I enjoy also the first half of maximum intensity cardio: it's pretty intense and I reach out for it because it's easy to follow and really tough.
I have also the Timesaver from body-blast series and there are segments from KPC which I like a lot, so you may have a look at these 2 dvds ( KPC or BB Timesaver) for a wider choice.Whichever you'll pick up, you can't go wrong with Cathe! :)

oooh i never thought of CCC sans abs. that would make it a shorter workout which i would love. thanks for that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.