Look what I found....

I have absolutely no doubt that you could still rock those outfits today, Cathe! I'm sure you'd actually look better in them than you did back then.

Didn't I see Lady Gaga in a similar outfit just last week?

(Cathe, why are you posting at 2:30am?)

Maybe it's time to launch a "Retro Workout" and bring back that look! if anyone could bring it back and make it look good, you could!!! You could do a cardio video and use all the songs from the 80's! Call it "Flashback to Fit!"

I had a whole drawer full of leg warmers! :p Had thongs, belts, unitards....

Peaceful Rainbow...what are you talking about "had a drawer full"?? I still have a drawer full and I still sport them at the gym, and even out and about on a fall day so I can still wear my jean shorts!!! I get some strange looks, but that just adds to the fun of my day! Rock those leg warmers girl!!!

I credit my hottest date ever to one of those outfits! I was asked out at the gym by a guy who was a former gymnast, current iron-man competitor, an MD, dark curly hair and GORGEOUS!!!! I was rockin' a leopard print thong complete with sloucy socks, headband and big hair.
Unfortunately, we only had the one date. (I think the outfit was giving off vibes that I didn't live up to!!)
Good times!

Laura, you are helarious! I love that story! Too much fun!

Come to think of it... I probably was sporting a high, sideways ponytail with that headband and leopard print thong!

:D:D I remember you quite well in some of those "looks"!!!! I only recently purged the "vintage" cathe VHS's!!:D:D:D:D You look like a totally different person as far as muscle definition and overall fitness. You have aged VERY GRACEFULLY since SNM1!!!!!!!!!!

Peaceful Rainbow...what are you talking about "had a drawer full"?? I still have a drawer full and I still sport them at the gym, and even out and about on a fall day so I can still wear my jean shorts!!! I get some strange looks, but that just adds to the fun of my day! Rock those leg warmers girl!!!

Years of living in a small house have molded me into being pretty minimalistic with my possessions. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.