Live Web Cam

runlikeagirl

Cathlete
Where are you planning on posting the live streaming of video? Will it be here on this forum, you tube or the blog??

You guys think of everything don't you?? Thank you sooo much for making this such a great event for all of us road trippers. :D

Getting very excited about this trip.

Lori

Good questions Lori, I'm wondering the same and thinking the same about the coordinators! They leave no stone unturned!!! I can't wait!

The first thing I thought of when I read about the Live Web Cam at RT, was the movie Grease. At the Rydell High dance off competition, the kids were told to 'act natural', but instead they all hogged the space in front of the camera. Let's just hope no crazy high school boys moon the camera at RT! :p;):D:):eek::rolleyes:

Gayle

Seriously, I hope they have those webcams marked clearly because I would personally rather die a hundred deaths than accidentally walk in front of one and get broadcasted over the internet! :eek: I'm already self conscious enough about not having worked out in a while without adding the further anxiety of being online all red faced and out of breath. ;)

My 5yo dd wants to know what disc I'm going to be on so she can watch me.:D
So I told her I won't be on a disc but that she can watch me live from a web cam and my 7yr DS says "you know like on icarly!":D funny, funny

Anyway, I'll be the sweaty dorky one with the glasses TRYING to look natural! ha.:D

Seriously, I hope they have those webcams marked clearly because I would personally rather die a hundred deaths than accidentally walk in front of one and get broadcasted over the internet! :eek: I'm already self conscious enough about not having worked out in a while without adding the further anxiety of being online all red faced and out of breath. ;)

I have to agree. Cameras should be off limits in hair salons and gyms filled with sweaty ladies working out. The world doesn't need to see us at our worst. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.