LITE Stacked Upper Body Features 24 Premixes With a Special Bonus!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SBSS-Upper-6379.jpg

Not only does this "LITE" workout feature 24 premixes, but it also includes the entire lower body workout from "Pyramid Pump". This allows you to do a lower body workout...or an upper body workout...or a total body workout all on the same disc.

Basic Premixes

1. Upper Body Workout + Extended Stretch #2: Warm Up + Stacked Upper Body Main Workout + Extended Stretch #2 43:07

2. Upper Body Workout + 6 Pack Abs #2: Warm Up + Stacked Upper Body Main Workout + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Stretch 45:36

3. Upper Body Workout + 6 Pack Abs #2 +Extended Stretch #2: Warm Up + Stacked Upper Body Main Workout + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Extended Stretch #2 53:00

4. Pyramid Lower Body Only: Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Lower Body + Stacked Stretch 41:45

5. Pyramid Lower Body + Extended Stretch #2: Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Lower Body + Extended Stretch #2 49:09

6. Pyramid Lower Body + 6 Pack Abs #2: Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Lower Body + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Stretch 51:38

7. Pyramid Lower Body + 6 Pack Abs #2 +Extended Stretch #2: Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Lower Body + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Extended Stretch #2 59:02

8. Total Body Workout (Pyramid Pump Lower Body + Main Workout): Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Pump Lower Body + Stacked Upper Body + Stretch 71: 29

9. Total Body Workout + Abs (Pyramid Pump Lower Body + Main Workout + 6 Pack Abs #2: Stacked Warm Up + Pyramid Pump Lower Body + Stacked Upper Body + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Stretch 81:22

Timesaver Premixes

10. Timesaver #1: First Half Only: Warm Up + Rounds 1A + 1B + 2A + Cooldown + Stretch 20:12

11. Timesaver #2: Last Half Only: Warm Up + Rounds 2B+ 3A + 3B (including cooldown) + Stretch 21:30

12. Timesaver #3: 2 Segments (Chest/Tri’s:1A + 1B): Warm Up + Rounds 1A + 1B (including cooldown) + Stretch 16:36

13. Timesaver #4: 2 Segments Only (Shoulders: 2A + 2B) Warm Up + Rounds 2A +2B +Stretch 13:22

14. Timesaver #5: 2 Segments Only (Back/Bi’s: 3A + 3B): Warm-Up + Rounds 3A + 3B +Stretch 17:44

15. Timesaver #6: 4 Segments Only (Chest/Tri’s/Shoulders: 1A + 1B +2A +2B): Warm-Up + Rounds 1A + 1B + 2A + 2B + Stretch 23:58

16. Timesaver #7: 4 Segments Only (Back/Biceps/Shoulders: 3A + 3B +2A + 2B): Warm-Up + Rounds 3A + 3B +2A +2B + Stretch 25:07

17. Timesaver #8: 4 Segments (Chest/Tri’s/Back/Bi’s:1A + 1B + 3A + 3B): Warm Up + Rounds 1A + 1B +3A + 3B + Stretch 31:00

18. Timesaver #9: Single Rounds (1A +2A + 3B): Warm Up + 1A + 2A + 3B + Stretch 20:49

19. Timesaver #10: Pyramid Lower + Single Upper Body Rounds (1A + 2A +3B) Warm Up + Pyramid Lower Body + 1A + 2A + 3B + Stretch 57:27

Mish Mosh Premixes

20. Scrambled #1: Warm Up + Rounds 1A + 2A + 3A + 1B +2B +3B (includes cooldown) + Stretch 35:43

21. Scrambled #2 (Abs Mixed In After Rounds 1B, 2B and 3B): Warm Up + 1A + 1B + Abs #2( Long leg lift crunches + Long reach butterfly situps + reverse cycling) + 2A + 2B + Abs #2 (Wide swing knee ups + Side to side tap outs + Roll ups) + 3A + 3B + Abs#2(+ Knee circle planks + Staggered arm plank holds) + Stretch 45:36

22. Scrambled #3 (Abs Mixed In After Every Round): Warm Up + 1A + Abs #2 (Long leg lift crunches + Long reach butterfly situps ) +1B + Abs #2 ( reverse cycling + Wide swing knee ups) + 2A + Abs #2 (Side to side tap outs + Roll ups) + 2B + Abs #2 ( Knee circle planks + Staggered arm plank holds) + 3A + Abs #2 (Long leg lift crunches + Long reach butterfly situps ) + 3B + Abs #2 ( reverse cycling + Wide swing knee ups) + Stretch 48:41

23. Extreme #1: 8 Rounds: Warm-Up + 1A + 1B + 2A + 2B + 3A + 3B ( skip cooldown) + 1A (skip intro)+ 3B (include cooldown) + Stretch 46:48

24. Extreme #2: Double it- 12 Rounds: Warm-Up + Rounds 1A + 1B + 2A + 2B + 3A + 3B (skip cooldown) 1A (skip intro) + 1B + 2A + 2B + 3A + 3B(including cooldown) + stretch 65:19

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

I do wish you'd used an extended stretch 2 for the one of the total body premixes. After a full body workout I really need an extended stretch. I use the one from STS all the time in place of shorter stretches on your full body workouts.

Hi bethj, you can still do an extended stretch if you want to by simply clicking the menu button and then selecting bonus workouts and lastly selecting Extended Stretch. This should only take you about three seconds to do. Our feeling is that the majority of people will not want to do an extended stretch after doing a total body workout because of the length of the workout and will prefer to do the normal stretch. With Cathe OnDemand, you can create whatever premix you want to, but on a DVD you reach a point where it's just not practical or economical for us to keep adding premixes.

Hello to Cathe’s staff! Awaiting the newest LITE fitness series. I have my code ready to download. I didn’t see that it was available yet. Sorry if this is redundant for you guys! I have 12/1/18 as the release date. I searched this forum for news. Is the release date later in December? Thank you!

Hi heymonica, we've never said 12-1-18 is the release date for LITE, so I'm not sure where you got that from? We only have said that the estimated ship date for LITE is late Fall or early Winter. We also post project updates every Monday in our Newsletter and in this forum so you can know exactly where we are with this project. Though the finish line is in sight, we're not ready yet to announce a specific release date. But keep checking back here and look for threads that are titled "Project Update" or subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.

Thanks Teals! :). I don't usually read the newsletter until the next day, so I
Appreciate it...I see that they did post the update here too.

Hi bethj, you can still do an extended stretch if you want to by simply clicking the menu button and then selecting bonus workouts and lastly selecting Extended Stretch. This should only take you about three seconds to do. Our feeling is that the majority of people will not want to do an extended stretch after doing a total body workout because of the length of the workout and will prefer to do the normal stretch. With Cathe OnDemand, you can create whatever premix you want to, but on a DVD you reach a point where it's just not practical or economical for us to keep adding premixes.
Oh thats good. I was afraid I"d have to find it at the end of some other premix or go through a long chapter list. Thank you!

Wow...this just keeps getting better and better! I only paid about $9 per dvd! This series is such a great value...there’s literally NO WAY I’m going to regret my purchase!!! Any way I want to structure my workouts, LITE is going to fit the bill! So excited!!!

This is the first time that I ever preordered. Now, I am wondering why I have never done so before. The savings and the pleasure of anticipating these workouts is causing great excitement .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.