LITE Rotation Question

ashaw

Cathlete
OK, so I'm officially hooked on the ICE series Level 3 rotation where you do your ICE workout and then add on one body part per day. I have the LITE series also, but haven't really used it, except for the Strong Stacked Sets Upper and Lower in the course of a week. I've looked at all the LITE rotations and I don't see where one has been created following the idea of ICE where you do your LITE workout and then one body part using the Pyramid Pump add on's. Or would that not be feasible because quite a few of the LITE workouts are total body - PHA2, Bodyweight & Bands, Metabolic Blast? Or i guess I could get creative and substitute the Pyramid Pump one body part per day instead of the Muscle Meltdown. It would mean changing DVD's, but hey I might be on to something here!

I'm starting tomorrow with a week of my tweaked ICE rotation with some Blizzard Blasts and also doing one body part per day using the Muscle Meltdowns.

The concern would be to be careful to split the days that impact the shoulders. So that's the only caution I would have. (especially if you've been following that style of rotation for a long period.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.