LIS-DVD problem during warm up

sojournen

Cathlete
Hi,

I would appreciate advice and/or suggestions. I sent the following to SNM support:

During the warm up chapter of LIS my DVD will not rewind. When I press the reverse button, I get "Operation currently prohibited by disc" It is only in the warm up of LIS that this occurs. The rest of LIS, and all of HIS, BC and KB performs flawlessly. It has only done this recently. I learned LIS by holding the remote in my hand and I pressed the rewind button many times successfully. I tried LIS on another DVD player and the same thing happens. I've cleaned the DVD player.

Nancy replied:
The control command was probably not set during the authoring process for the warm up section. Just hit your "skip to the next chapter button" and then hit rewind and it will work.

I followed Nancy's directions but still have the same error. She suggested I pose the question here. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you in adavance,
Diana

Yes, there is something wrong with the warmup on 4DS LIS. The night before, I usually cue up my workout at the place I want it to start. I can't do that on this title (same 'prohibited' message). It's the only workout I have where I can't cue up.

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you but wanted to let you know you're not the only one who has noticed it.

This happens on my dvd too. I just hit the main menu button and started the workout over the one time that it was an issue. It took about 5 seconds to do that.

I don't have any other suggestions.

Maggie:)

Thanks for your reply. It is good to know it isn't just me though I wish there was something that could be done to fix the problem.

Diana

YES! I thought I was losing my mind! It was really frustrating as I was trying to do this for the first time and am not a gifted stepper. I tried it on three different DVD players. I can live with it if it is the only section it happens in. I'll await SNM comments.

On all my 4DS workouts, the audio is always delayed. You can see Cathe start talking before you ever hear her or the music.

I have the same experience with the LIS workouts as well, the "rewinding" I mean.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.