LIS Athletic Training DVD glitch

Stephanie0523

Cathlete
Wondering if anyone else has noticed a couple of glitches in the Athletic Training DVD. I did it tonight for the first time, and it had a couple of glitches, where the DVD just kind of paused for a couple of seconds and then resumed.

Yep, mine too...

Mine did the same thing this morning. :(
The disc wasn't dirty, but I cleaned it anyway. After I cleaned it, there were still glitches in the first half of the workout, but eventually stopped. I hope it doesn't happen next time. :confused:

Would you mind telling me where exactly? I believe I previewed this one but I don't remember anything. Of course I am doing other things while it is playing so I may have missed it. I will watch it again.

Mine ran smoothly thru the whole workout. I did wipe it before playing it the 1st time after reading this post.

cgishops.com

Contacting Customer Service

My Athletic Training dvd no longer works :(

The first few times I used it, it would skip. I cleaned it, but to no avail.

Last night I tried to use it, and it was skipping in the intro chapter. It made this horrible rattling sound in both DVD players and the square icon to select play options was missing. :confused:

I have no problems with my other LIS dvds (I ordered the limited edition set). Hopefully, customer service will send me a replacement.

Mine sticks too. I cleaned it after struggling with the constant pauses the first time through. Now, it doesn't stick as much, but still gets stuck and eventually stops at a few areas. It is frustrating.

My Athletic training disc had a little extra piece of plastic or what ever the material is they are made of on the outside edge of the disc, I rubbed it smooth with my finger nail and it seems to be better.

My Athletic Training dvd no longer works :(

The first few times I used it, it would skip. I cleaned it, but to no avail.

Last night I tried to use it, and it was skipping in the intro chapter. It made this horrible rattling sound in both DVD players and the square icon to select play options was missing. :confused:

I have no problems with my other LIS dvds (I ordered the limited edition set). Hopefully, customer service will send me a replacement.

Let us know if they offer replacements. I'm not a complainer usually. I adore the series, but it cost too much to have to live with defects. :(

We always offer replacements on defective DVDs. As with any DVD sold there will always be a few that are defective. This is true of Athletic Training and every DVD we or anyone else produces. These defects probably are in the range of 2 or 3 per thousand sold.

Whenever we have a pre-sale release of new product we release thousands of DVDs all at the same time and this means reports of problems and defects also happen at the same time. If Athletic Training had a problem inherent in the entire batch we would have heard and seen thousands of complaints by now, but we haven't.

With any DVD issue we always do ask that you always first try cleaning the DVD. Half of all DVDs sent back to us as defective just need to be cleaned. Fingerprints can sometimes be hard to see, so you should always try cleaning a DVD that will not play correctly even if you don't see any fingerprints. If you still have an issue try playing on another DVD player if possible. This will help to rule out any possibility of the player being the issue. If you still have a problem then just contact customer service for a replacement.

We always offer replacements on defective DVDs. As with any DVD sold there will always be a few that are defective. This is true of Athletic Training and every DVD we or anyone else produces. These defects probably are in the range of 2 or 3 per thousand sold.

Whenever we have a pre-sale release of new product we release thousands of DVDs all at the same time and this means reports of problems and defects also happen at the same time. If Athletic Training had a problem inherent in the entire batch we would have heard and seen thousands of complaints by now, but we haven't.

With any DVD issue we always do ask that you always first try cleaning the DVD. Half of all DVDs sent back to us as defective just need to be cleaned. Fingerprints can sometimes be hard to see, so you should always try cleaning a DVD that will not play correctly even if you don't see any fingerprints. If you still have an issue try playing on another DVD player if possible. This will help to rule out any possibility of the player being the issue. If you still have a problem then just contact customer service for a replacement.

Thanks for the reply. I have contacted customer service and am awaiting a reply. In the meantime, I will try cleaning my dvd again just to make sure. I've already tested it in two different dvds, but I'll try again.

I own just about every Cathe DVD, so if this is my first defective one, I'd say that's not bad! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.