LIS and SKINNY JEANS SHOPPING!!!

mini-natty

Cathlete
There are no words to describe how much I hate jean shopping. I dread it, I avoid it, I come out of the change room frustrated and sweaty. Now, it's not because I hate jeans, I love jeans, I love pants, I just find it upsetting that I have to buy them 1-2 sizes bigger to fit over my thighs. AND THEN, cuz' I have a smaller waist, the pants tend to gap there. The life of a pear-shape.

This week, I mustered up the courage to buy a new pair. Not just any pair.....SKINNY JEANS A SIZE SMALLER!!! And, Oh my did they ever look good!! I came out of the change room like I just won the lottery!! Never, ever, in my entire life did I think I would be buying skinny jeans!! I owe it all to Cathe and her amazing LIS!! You are a rock star!!

Who else can see a noticeable difference in their problem area's? Who has mustered up the courage to try a "target outfit" or article of clothing?

I've had a cold for over a week, so giving my body a rest and haven't finished the LIC rotation yet. But I too am discovering a new love for jeans in a smaller size! It's a wonderful feeling.

Makes me want to "sweat" the cold out of my body.

Lisa

Congrats on your new jean size, that is awesome!! LIS is working for me too. I haven't mustered up courage though to try on jeans. You're brave.

Awesome job, mini-natty!!! ;) Your experience is soooo encouraging to me!

I just posted a thread on how my abs are tightening up from the LIS! I also am a pear shape and have noticed that my legs are leaning out too!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I have always loved the look of skinny jeans but haven't found any that can make these thighs look any better....but I may just be changing my tune after all the positive changes. I've also only been doing LIS exclusively for only about three weeks so I am floored on the quick results!!

Congratulations!!! I really know how you feel...I bought my first pair of skinny jeans this summer and they were a bit tight so I just kept them in the closet and said "Ok, let's workout another good bit and see if the change happens". :D It hasn't happened completely, but I just tried them on last week and noticed that they fit better, so I'm on the right track...hope to see good results soon! I'm, starting to see more definition in my legs...hope my butt will get smaller too!:D

Although they aren't skinny jeans, I have now bought 2 pair in a smaller size that fit very well. I took measurements this morning and lost an 1 inch in my hips, 2 inches in my waist and 1/2 inch in my thigh. Big shout out to Cathe and LIS for those type of results!

And a big round of applause to all of you for doing the work to get the results :D

Lisa

Are you all following the LIS rotation Cathe posted or doing LIS on your own? Do you fit in all workouts during the week or switch them around week to week?

I am going to look at LIS again since the thighs are my big problem area and it sounds like LIS targets that area nicely. Would like to see some shrinkage.

Rhonda

Are you all following the LIS rotation Cathe posted or doing LIS on your own? Do you fit in all workouts during the week or switch them around week to week?

I am going to look at LIS again since the thighs are my big problem area and it sounds like LIS targets that area nicely. Would like to see some shrinkage.

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

For Nov, I was trying to adhere to the LIS rotation as much as possible (I still love my high impact). For Dec, it was the hi/low rotation http://cathe.com/forum/f100/dec-2011-rotation-286759/.

I find that the variety of the hi/low + the discs, firewalker bands, dixie lunges and TB leg lifts really help shape the legs and butt. I have a classic pear shape and nothing would help. No matter how much weight I lose, the fat loves to stay in my thighs. You will get amazing results with LIS no doubt.

Good luck!

Natasha

Hi Rhonda,

For Nov, I was trying to adhere to the LIS rotation as much as possible (I still love my high impact). For Dec, it was the hi/low rotation http://cathe.com/forum/f100/dec-2011-rotation-286759/.

I find that the variety of the hi/low + the discs, firewalker bands, dixie lunges and TB leg lifts really help shape the legs and butt. I have a classic pear shape and nothing would help. No matter how much weight I lose, the fat loves to stay in my thighs. You will get amazing results with LIS no doubt.

Good luck!

Natasha

Thanks Natasha,
I am a classic pear myself. I need to look at the december rotation, may be just what I need to shake up the new year and help get rid of some of the "bad" eating I did over the holidays.
Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.