Link- Worksheets

JannaL

Cathlete
Does anyone have a link to Cathe's worksheets? The fitnessvideofanatics.com is not opening up for me. Not sure why. I'm looking for some worksheets for the hardcore series.

Thanks for your help!

Janna

Janna...I have Cathe's workout sheets from VF. If you need them just PM me or email me...I think Pinky has them too...:)...Carole

Hi - I'm still new to this forum (and I love them). Can you please send me the worksheets you're talking about too? Thank you.:)

>What exactly are these worksheets?

Elaine...these are worksheets to use with Cathe weight workouts so you can see what exercises are next and keep track of the reps and weight amount you use. A few different ladies at the VF site made them up awhile back. I absolutely love them....:)

Nancy...you don't have to post yout email here, but if you PM me your email I will send them to you....Carole

Carole,
Is it ok if I PM you my email address so I can get a copy of those worksheets as well? My So has a notebook he jots down my weight and his in for the slow and heavy series but it would be great to have something neater and for more workouts.
Thanks
~Angel

You can also e-mail me (my link is up) if you want worksheets. I have the original ones for GS upper body from videofitness.com, and I have some for other strength and endurance workouts as well that I made in MSWord. I don't chart my circuit workouts, so I don't have worksheets for those.

Pinky

Hi Pinky,

I sent you an email. I'd love to have a copy of the worksheets if you don't mind. Thank you!

Angel, can I PM you with my email for a copy of those worksheets too (as long as Pinky doesn't mind!) I don't want Pinky to be deluged with email requests from her generous offer.

Hi would LOVE to have a copy of the worksheets as well. I have yet to figure out how to PM from the boards. But, I would love a copy of the spreedsheets also!!!!

Tanya

Hey guys, I just uploaded the worksheets to this site called e-snip. If you want to download copies of these worksheets, e-mail me your e-mail address and I can send you an invite from my e-snip account. That's the only way that I can make the folder public. I made an account there but haven't tried out how it works yet. I still have to get a better Pure Strength worksheet up there.

I appreciate your concern about filling up my inbox. But I'd also be happy if someone can make good use of these worksheets. I don't mind you guys sharing them as well.

Pinky

Here are some of the forms that I use. I have made changes to them since these went up,in other words, they need adjustments. The workout log has a "C" that stands for cardio. Overall I have found them very useful and easy to tweak.

I print them onto 3-hole-punch paper with both sides punched and both sides printed.I have a binder with the log in front on top and the weight spreadsheets in tab-separated sections.

http://www.geocities.com/ciaobella98765/Fitforms.html?1108109964328

Hi Pinky-

I just sent you an email with my email address on it. Could I maybe get those worksheets from you? Thanks so much!!

Kristen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.