Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

I went for a long walk and I also did SBF Lower Barre w/ball plus Booty Restet Target.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
Today I did CDorner Cardio Mash Up, 46 minutes, 287 calories, heart rate 148/182. I then did Cathe Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper body (skipped warm up, pullovers, shoulders, and triceps push ups) 15 minutes, 60 calories, heart rate 110/135. I finished off with Perfect 30 timesaver flow mobility stretch, 11 minutes, 29 calories, heart rate 92/108. Total time was 72 minutes, calories burned 376, Steps after workout and early morning activity was 5,710. I forgot to check before I started the workouts.
One arm row 25# ; 25#
bent over clutch row 20# dbs
posture pulls with band
rapid row toss 20# db
standing sweeper curl 2 reps 20's dropped to 15's
clutch curls 15# dbs
biceps curls 15# dbs; 12# dbs;10# dbs (dropsets)
overhead triceps extension 20# db
banded kickbacks
triceps dips with 12# db drop set on reps

I did CDoerner's Latin step this morning. I liked this one - the patterns are fun. I do wish she would put them together a bit quicker but hey- its fun and her music is typically really good.

Hi everyone,

CL PHA 2020 plus SBF D17 Band Mini Target for Posture + Hip Opener is done.

Diane - great job yesterday.

Doreen - I am going to check that one out. Looks like fun.

Happy Hump Day!

Good morning,

SBF D18 Cardio Interval + Pretzel 2 is done.

I will be back to catch up on personals. I have a doc appointment this morning. BBL!

This morning I did CDoerner Fast Basic Step. Great music and very basic moves in a fun pattern. Easy way to get the HR up without having to think too much!

This morning I did CDorner Dance Workout Wham! 59 minutes, heart rate 143/169, 344 calories, 5,092 steps. This was fun and the music was a lot of the song Wake Me Up with some slower songs for learning the next moves and ended with stretch and Careless Whisper. I have two left feet and tripped up a bit, but she is such a good instructor and as many times as we went through the moves I pretty well had it by the end. I wouldn't want someone watching me as I probably looked silly since I am so stiff and not a loose personality. Anyway, I enjoyed it and it was low impact and on the floor. I also did all of the latest mobility this time which was from head to toe and no down dog moves. This was 27 minutes, 48 calories, heart rate 82/106, 72 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 392 calories, 5,974 steps.

Belinda, nice work with CL metabolic core and SB Upper Body and Sleek Shoulders.

Doreen, I did that one recently and it is a fun one. So far I have not found many that I did not enjoy. I think a couple of them I found I did not care much for the music. I am glad I found her workouts when you were posting them. I guess that is obvious because I keep using them. I like that they are not high impact for the most part.

Hi,

Woke up this morning with a stiff neck/shoulder, WTH! Maybe I pulled something or moved wrong yesterday doing SBF shoulder workout. I was going to do a cardio workout, I decided to take it easy. I went for a long walk and did SBF LB Barre.

I will check in later.

his morning I did Perfect 30 Low Impact Hiit, 34 minutes, 191 calories, heart rate 137/167. I forgot to check the steps before I started. This is not one of my favorite workouts. It seems like mostly drills repeated and is rather boring. I wanted to do CDorner new step workout 80s music. It is not up yet. I then did CDorner #165 leg and booty just the first round since it is done 3 times with "changes" with the warm up and cooldown that is at 57 minutes. This was 31 minutes, heart rate 99/130, 90 calories, 223 steps as I remembered to check before I started this one. Total time was 65 minutes, 281 calories.

Hi everyone,

I went fo a long walk and did SBF D22 Total Body Barre 3. Shoulder and neck starting to feel better. Been taking it easy all weekend long.

Diane - great job on Saturday. Like the combo.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Good morning,

SBF stretch plus walk outside is done. I am getting ready to spent a few day's with DD in DC.

Have a great day.

This morning I did Coffey FIt Raw Cardio Crush remake, 39 minutes, 237 calories, heart rate 146/193(the 193 was a blip on the graph which I figured was during an out of breath coughing and sneezing session),2,628 steps. I then did CDorner Bosu/hiit/bodyweight calorie burning 25 minutes, 131 calories, 852 steps, 130/157 heart rate, and finished with CDorner Mobility #33, 27 minutes, heart rate 87/109, 53 calories, 90 steps.
Total time was 91 minutes, 421 calories, 3,570 steps. Cardio Crush was okay I guess. I didn't love it. I got a kick out of Kelly at the end doing her little dancy thing. CDorner Bosu was a bit more getting down on my hands than I wanted. I did not lift the bosu overhead the first round. Second I did. It is two rounds of 11 moves. She does offer options. This one she was not talking to other people. I liked the mobility workout. I was looking on youtube last night and it seems I have done quite a lot of her mobility workouts already.

Belinda, nice work getting cardio barre and walk in today.

Good morning,

CL Total Body Band Blast the one she did live this morning is done. Note to self bring lighter bands, lol. I will do SBF stretch later. Glad I got something in today.

Diane - I need to check out that Bosu workout. I have a Bosu when Brawler needed one to strengthen his legs. I hardly use it. Great job with your workouts.

I will try to be back later.

Today I did Cathe Step Boss I Max 4 using a 6 inch stuff instead of 8, 48 minutes,(44 actual), 243 calories, heart rate 131/169, 4,932 steps. I had a much higher heart rate from what I generally got with Fitbit. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Shoulder/ Neck Limitations new strength workout, 35 minutes, 125 calories, heart rate 107/134, 401 steps. Interesting that I was messing with the sets feature trying to figure it out without the manual. When I was done it actually recognized curls and triceps extensions as I had pushed the top button to restart sets twice during the workout. I did not tell it what I was doing. I also did CDorner Neck and Shoulder Stretch, 30 calories, heart rate 79/98, 34 steps. Total time was 1 hour 57 minutes, 398 calories, 5,367 steps. I liked the new Kelly workout. I was a little apprehensive about the scapular squeeze. Kelly says if anything bothers, do not do it. On that move she says you can just do the leg kickback.
Coffey Fit Raw Shoulder/Neck Limitations 35:47 minutes 4/15/21
2 pair dumbbells Kelly uses 12's and 15's Workout targets arms with restricted form, and lower body along with some upper back.
6 moves done for 45 seconds repeated as 3 rounds
squats 15's holding dumbbells down to sides option use 1 dumbbell and do goblet squats
biceps curls 1 arm anchored by the other arm so no shoulder movement 12 # dumbbell
reverse lunge alternating 15# dumbbells
triceps kickbacks 1 arm anchored by the other arm 12# dumbbell
no weight 1 leg balance knee up and circle Kelly uses a bar for balance
anchored scapular squeeze leg kickback alternating sides 12# dumbbells
repeat 2 more times

Belinda, Chris has several Bosu workouts. I think I have done 3 of them now. One was lower and abs.

Good morning,

SBF TB Barre is done. I will go for a walk later.

Diane - great job on your workouts yesterday. I will look her Bosu workouts up once I am home this weekend.

That's it for me today. Happy Friday!

Hi,

I am home again. DH and I went for an hour long walk, I also did SBF D27 Bounce and Stretch Single Song by the Police plus Stopwatch Planks.

Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.