Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

SBF D2 ADV. LB Barre Fire + LB Reset Stretch of her 63 day Spring into Joy Fitness Challenge. I also did JS 30 Day Mega burn = 40 min.

Debbie - great job on Chris step workout. Sounds like you almost packed up and ready to move into your new house. Good for you. I am sure you are happy once you settle in to the new house. Moving is very stressful.

Have a great workout and day.

Belinda - One other time I asked for the refund (or the 14 day guarantee or something) for Anarchy Arms.

And Diane - I agree, squat presses are the new burpees - I kinda hate them. Sometimes I change them to just squats or squat curls or push presses. But I am rather over them in general and for some reason they bother my knees sometimes - I think my form gets bad when I am doing them faster.

Doreen - that was my first time asking for the refund. I usually keep the dvd's, I couldn't pass her workouts to anyone else. I also didn't like that Lift & Shift were on a different sign in, weird. All her other workouts are under JS library except L&S. I also thought it was weird she didn't cool you down after her workout. My age, I need all the stretching I can get. If I do them later, it will not get done.

I did a Giana Storey Adv Step this morning. Fun combos - I can't believe how she puts them together freestyle!

Good morning,

CL # 10 UB Sculpting = 51 min. Had a great workout. I also did SBF D5 Old School Arms.

Doreen - I need to check her out. Great job!

That's it for me today.

I started a Full Body Pyramind workout by Lindsley Bomgren this morning then realized I had done it before and switched to a Leg, Back, Bicep Strength and Cardio HIIT workout by Lindsley.

Good morning,

XTrain Super Sets: Chest, Back & Shoulder is done. I also did SBF D10 Forarm Plank + Active Stretch. I will walk later once it warms up.

Doreen - great job yesterday. I like Lindsey strength workouts. She is tough. So many great instructors and so little time.

I will check in later.

Hi,

Today I did X Train Super Sets: Biceps + Triceps plus SBF D11 BA Bounce TB = 32 min. I also did CL today Lots of legs. Loved the workouts. My legs are shaking! BBL!

ood morning,

It also snowed here yesterday :( I took a walk this morning, it was in the 30's. Very cold! I also did SBF D12 Barre Amped Stretch plus Breathing Target.

That's it for me today.

This morning I did CDorner Fast Basic Step which was the most recent done April 4, 42 minutes, heart rate 148/179, 258 calories, 5,097 counting morning steps. I got started early today as my granddaughter wanted to come over this morning and do some math games with my grandson for part of her teaching training. She is nearing finishing school to be a teacher. My husband was off and we went out for some things and he hung my rack for tubing and bands and attached the console to the tread climber. Still cannot use it because we have to find that thing you hook to you for safety and attaches to the tread climber. It won't run without it. My side that I hurt somehow feels better today. I still feel it some though. My neck is sure bothering me though. I was reading stuff last night and I think it was my oblique muscle that was pulled. It said if it is the underneath obliques, which is rare, it can take it a long time to heal.
I am hoping to get to stay home tomorrow and get things accomplished around here. I got the laundry room organized. Hoping to figure out what I am going to do with these two workout rooms and what has to go.

Belinda, you are getting in some good workouts. I miss the Barre Amped Stretch dvd that I had. My daughter in law has had it for quite awhile.

Good morning,

SBF D13 Compound Combinations plus Feel Good Cardio DVD Segment is done.

Diane - the stretch I did was with a Barre Amped stretch with Lori not SB. Lori is a certified BA instructor. I haven't touched the stretch dvd in years. Great job yesterday.

Have a great Easter everyone.

This morning I did CDorner Step and Strength # 98, 46(more than actual as I paused to change bands and make notes) minutes, heart rate 143/179, 273 calories. I liked this one, except it just abruptly stops when she goes to the step to sit on it and start bicycle move for abs. She played "party music". I will give a brief run down. I also did her newest stretch, neck and back for tight muscles, 30 minutes, heart rate 79/110, 46 calories. Total time 76 minutes, 319 calories, 3,389 steps. This time I checked what my step count was before I started the workout. I liked this stretch. She says mobility is more for a warm up and stretch is good for the tight muscles. No real different moves here, just the way she progresses and explains form for the stretches.

Step and Strength #98 Step with 1 riser, dumbbells and loop bands. I had to adjust to see what band worked best. I think the medium in a set I have of variations in strength. I tried the heavy Cathe band and it was a bit too tight for the moves using the step. The Fit Tower one was too easy. This took time because I kept stopping to find a different one. She only uses the loop bands on lower body and suggests you can use a dumbbell.
Warm up
cardio
first exercise grouping lower using loop band starting with it below the knees and doing step moves, she also works in some reverse lunges and squats etc. She moves the band up for part of the moves. Since I had a loose band at first I picked up a dumbbell and worked with both on one of the moves.
cardio
Upper with dumbbells(she has two sets there) each move is done for 10 reps then all moves repeated followed till 3rd round stops before the last two moves(I wish she would have continued for at least the biceps as I did not care about missing overhead press..
the moves are:
push ups which I did on the wall, rows with the heavier weights 15# dbs me, triceps kickbacks or dips(Chris did dips I used 10# dbs, twister curls 15# dbs 1st rnd then dropped to 10's the second as she goes pretty fast, overhead press 10# dbs (me) hers looks light, but no idea what she was using.
cardio which went into some core work standing on the step then down to the step for more core work and it stops.

Diane - fantastic job yesterday. I also went for a nice walk yesterday. Not sure, if I get a workout in today? We shall see.

Happy Easter!

Reactions: WD
Happy Easter! No workout today :)

That is nice that you got a walk in yesterday. I am hoping to get outside more and maybe walk up to the playground up the street with my grandson if he can get his school work done. It is not far down the street. The other end of the street they are still building houses.

Hi everyone,

CL # 314 PHA Supersets plus SBF upper today is done. I also went for a nice long walk this morning.

Diane - I love doing outdoor stuff like hiking and walking. Hope you get a chance to walk with your grandson soon. Hope you had a nice Easter yesterday.

Have a great day and workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.