Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did CDorner Live Advanced Step from 2 days ago, 62 minutes, heart rate 145/174, 392 calories, 5,854 steps. I then did CDorner Stability ball abs, 19 minutes, 24 calories, heart rate 92/120, 12 steps. I was feeling soreness in my shoulder blades and upper back when laying on the stability ball so I did CDorner foam rolling routine #2 which I did the first part of before because the first 14 minutes is upper back. This time I did all of it and she goes to the hips and side of the quad then finishes off with wrist and neck stretches. I like this as she gets at muscles under and behind the underarm area. This was 29 minutes, 25 calories(really not much movement), 32 steps. Total time spent 1hr 50 minutes, 5,898 steps, 441 calories. I really needed the rolling and stretching today so since the electrician called and said it would be later today or tomorrow that he would get one of the breakers I decided to get a lot in as far as workout. I do not know why boxing causes me pain. I swear I am careful and I really wanted to do Kelly's Box and pump yesterday, so last night and thins morning I was feeling it. I love boxing though.
Be back in awhile to read posts.

Hi guys,

I am in DC staying for a few day's with DD. We looked at a condo and today she got it :) This week is inspection.

Today I went for an hour long walk outside with DD, we also did SBF stretching. Not sure workout wise what I can do this week. Friday DD and I will get my hair done. I probably will be back home Friday night.

Debbie - it is a shame. I have my share on virtigo/sinus/ear infections and RP. I have to be careful doing anything upside down. Be carful!

Roselyn - great job on your leg workout today.

Doreen - that's a great idea running through them again. I probably will do D2 Fine toning tomorrow. Luckily DD has a few DB's somewhere, lol. Happy birthday to your DD. How is she doing?

Jolie - good luck with the intermitting fasting. I have never done anything like this. How long are you plan on doing it?

Diane - great job on CDorner Live Advanced Step today.

Have a great evening. I will be back tomorrow.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, have a fun time with your daughter and getting your hair done. I am sure you will find something to do for working out.

Today I did Cathe Step Boss I Max 4 as I wanted to see how much different read out is from using the Versa 2 to using my Blaze today. This was 48 minutes, heart rate 141/178 ,289 calories, 3,723 steps(I checked an old entry and average was 122 for heart rate and steps was over 4,000, calories, 73 less) It seems I have not done I Max 4 much. I always got discouraged when I did it. Plus, most of the last 6 months has been Coffey Fit Raw and Cathe Live along with the Perfect 30 dvds. Those are packed right now. I could pull out the external drive with the downloads or laptop, but I will wait.
I also did CDorner's latest mobility workout, Mobility Core Work and Stretch, 30 minutes, 31 calories. 93 steps. This one had planks, boat pose with arm mobility added, some things a bit hard on my neck as I cannot hold those poses without my head supported for very long so I had to hold 1 hand behind my head. She does end this with wrist and hand mobility and a neck stretch:)

Belinda - What are you thinking about the Lift and Shift you have done? My knees have hurt this week - wondering if it was the bulgarian lunges in one of the LIft and Shift days...

Today I did CDorner Cardio Step Aerobics Int/Adv, started wth 4 minutes of the dance workout and decided the turns were a bit much right now for my knee. I don't know if I mentioned that I climbed over boxes and storage bags to get some touch up paint and caught my foot in a bag handle and fell on my hip and elbow on the pavement in the garage a couple of nights ago. This workout was 62 minutes with the dance, 369 calories(Blaze) 6,027 steps, heart rate 141/182. I also did one of her mobility workouts, 25 minutes, heart rate 86/111 heart rate, 30 calories, 57 steps. Total time 88 minutes, 399 calories, 6,057 steps.
Finally have move in day settled. Yeah. I may not workout next week. I will see. We have school the 3 days before move in. A lot to get done yet, but most cabinets and closets are empty except for a few days of things we need to use yet. We went out to pick up a couple of things and more boxes today.

Belinda, that is good that you got a workout. Have fun getting your hair done.

Good morning,

I am home since late last night. Had a lot of fun with DD and getting my hair done. Today I will do a SBF stretch and JS Total-Body Definition [Paired Supersets] - 51 Minutes.

Doreen - I only done 2 workouts from the program. Once I run through all the workouts, I rather take that $$ and sign up for CL or any other streaming site. I find the workouts very repetitive. Nothing nothing new. I don't think they worth the money. I am wondering why L&S isn't in the same website/library as her other digital workouts? You have to sign in 2 different websites libraries? Doesn't make any sense to me? WS3 and Lift and shift are on different websites. Not sure, why she did that?

Diane - great job yesterday. BBL

Last edited:
Belinda - I didn't have to sign into anything different? They were just in my purple player app. I do understand the repetition in order to build strength but I knew I wouldn't enjoy sticking with the rotation. I felt bad asking for a refund but I did it early and not like I had used for a full rotation and then returned. They didn't ask any questions which was nice.

This morning I did two workouts - a 35 mintue kettlebell and 10 minute DB hiit. I'll post the links in the other forum.

Doreen - mine were not on the purple player app. I use my computer to play the workouts. It's odd WS3 and Lift and shift are in two different sites. You actually have to sign in the Lift and shift official website to access those workouts. Not sure, why she couldn't put all her workout in one place? How many weeks did you use these workouts 3 weeks, right? She does offer 60 day money back guarantee.

Belinda- I think only 2 and some days were just cardio so I did other workouts. When I started the final strength workout and saw squat presses and then bow and arrow rows again I was like "there are other workouts I enjoy more" and saw no reason to keep the series. There were a few good new/different moves in the series but nothing great enough to make it worth keeping for me.

Today I did Step Boss Step Sync combos 1,2, and part of 3 skipping a cooldown, 39 minutes, heart rate 134/165, 222 calories, 4,009 steps. I then did CDorner Lower Body Strength 100th Anniversary, first grouping as I did not want to spend too much time, but wanted to get in some lower body work. This was 41 minutes with a bit of extra stretching, heart rate 93/140, 80 calories,551 steps. Total time was 302, 81 minutes, 4560 steps.

Lower Body Strength 100th anniversary has 2 phases the second part seems to be floor moves, but I did not preview all of it, but gathered it is a lot of reps as she makes comment about this.
w/up
wall sit ( I used a 15# dumbbell) loop band medium around thighs move is up and sit up on toes and sit then open with loop for outer thighs
wearing loop band standing outer/outer/rear raise/squat
wearing loop band around thighs disc slide outs
wearing loop band and holding dumbbell 15# me semi squat walk forward and back
wearing loop band and holding 20# dumbbells(me 15#) deadlift/squat
walking lunges 20# dbs (me 15's)
remove loop band
glider or just do side lunge/curtsy without disc
25# dumbbells squat/deadlift
glute bridge option or kneeling with hands on the floor dumbbell between feet leg curls I used 8# dumbbell
Rest and then 2nd phase at 30 minutes
phase 2 you do on hands and knees or use a chair
stretch is at 49 minutes 41 seconds.

Doreen, those workouts do not sound like something I would enjoy. I find squat presses tiresome really. I prefer just one of those moves at a time. Cathe uses them a lot. I am just plain tired of everyone using them. It is hard to find new and different workouts though. I am finding some of CDorner workouts creative and moves done differently. I don't blame you for getting a refund.

Belinda, I am glad that you had a nice time and got a workout in as well.

Good morning,

I ask for a refund for JS lift and shift. I only done 2 workouts. Only had the set for a week. I have never ask for a refund before.

Today I will do a SBF stretch and maybe a walk.

Diane - great job yesterday.

BBL

Last edited:
I did SBF stretch and Kari Anderson Fitness Formula Step workout. I haven't done this one in years. Still fun.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Belinda, nice work today.

I did CDorner Cardio Core 20 minute workout this morning and then back to packing. School tomorrow.

Good morning,

Perfect 30 UB plus SBF UB Core circuit is done.

Diane - great job yesterday. How is your moving going?

Have a great Monday.

Today I did CDorner 100th Step Workout Advanced 62 minutes(58 actual as I start moving as the workout is loading and she talks) heart rate 144/171, 388 calories, 5,867 steps. I also did one of her full mobility workouts, 30 minutes, 50 calories, heart rate 90/122, 323 steps. This one started out more active than others I have done. I liked it, but no neck stretches. It is mostly lower body and hands.
Total time 92 minutes, 438 calories, 6,190 steps.

Belinda, nice work on Perfect 30 upper and SBF upper. The move is going okay. I think I am getting it done. Decisions on how to pack up these last things. I vacuumed the closets yesterday after removing everything.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.