Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue - my son will come tomorrow night., he will stay until the next morning.He will take all 4 dogs to DC, he has a lot of meetings. My DD and son live next to each other. DH and I will leave on Wednesday morning, we plan on staying in Toledo Ohio for a few day's. The dogs kept me busy, but they are a lot of fun.

Wow Diane Sue - I did 20 minutes of Cardio Overload this morning too... but it was tough without all that weight. I also did Sculpting RX workout 2 this morning. I had to stop at the thrift and return some stuff today and found a workout series called REal Moves by Real appeal. I recognize a couple of the trainers from the cover as backup for Jillian Michaels and Men's Health. I think originally there was an app that it went along with. Looks like it used some bands. Otherwise I have no idea what to expect with it. We'll see!

My new KCM stepboxing workout arrived yesterday. So I did Cardio kicks step boxing this morning. Woah- I think its tougher than Stepboxing2. And of course longer because this was before her 30 MTF series. I didn't have time for all the combos though and quit at 50 minutes to get ready for work.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Step Boxing Both combined mix, 50 minutes, 325 calories, met 5.9, heart rate average 130, max 161, 4,624 steps. I then did Fit Split Push day weights only mix, 37 minutes, heart rate average 103, max 146, met 4.6, 188 calories, 883 steps. Total time was 87 minutes, 513 calories.
Weights
super sets
Bench Press 25# dbs 10, 8, 8 reps superset with Chest Flys 20# dbs 10,8,8 reps
push ups- knee taps 10,8 reps then plyo push ups wide close on step 20 reps
alternating close grip bench press 20# dbs 16, 12,8 reps super set with lying extension 35# barbell 10,8,8 reps
triceps dips 35# barbell 32 reps
Shoulder pess 35# barbell 10,8,8 reps super set with goal post press 15# dbs, 1 set 12# dbs 2 sets, 10,8,8 reps
Front squat 35# barbell heels elevated 12 reps superset with high and tight 3 sets
calf raise 20# dbs 50 reps

Doreen, I love the Cardio Kick Stepboxing. I also love the Cardio Sculpt that came out the same time. It has some step boxing in it. The mixes are nice because you can do shorter variations and do what I did last week and leave out the strength training.

Good afternoon,

Today I did RWH Circuit Lower Body. DH and I will leave tomorrow for my BIL service. We plan on staying a few day's and visit my husbands Italian family. They are all over Ohio. I am not sure if I get any workouts in or not? I am bringing my computer, maybe I can stream SBF.

Diane Sue - nice job yesterday and today.

Doreen - great job as well.

I will try to check in tomorrow. If not, I do when I can.

Belinda, I didn't realize your son and daughter live that close together. That is nice. So, good that your son will come and get the dogs for you. Have a safe trip. SBF streaming seems like it would be something that you could do fairly easily while gone away from home.

Diane Sue - they only live a few min from each other. My son and daughter in law also work for my DD. My DD owns her own business. DS and my DIL just picked up all 4 dogs. I just reviewed all the SBF workouts for this week, perfect for travel...bodyweight only. Thank you!

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettlebell and Kickbox, 31 minutes, average heart rate 121, max 158, met 5.8, 198 calories, 1,762 steps. I then did Fit SPlit Boxing Boot camp premix timesaver kick box only, 35 minutes, average heart rate 130, max 158, 3,113 steps, met 5.9, 228 calories. I finished off with a You Tube Yoga with Sarah Beth energizing morning yoga, 16 minutes, met 2.0, 35 calories. Total time was 82 minutes, 461 calories. 4,875 steps.

Belinda, thoughts and prayers with you today.

Doreen, good idea to leave first for last so you could get in what you wanted to get in with limited time.

Thank you, Diane Sue! Great job on your workout today.

Doreen - great job today. I need to remember to come back and do those workouts.

We are in Ohio, I am tired. It only took us a little over 5 hours. No workout for me today. I will try to get a workout in tomorrow. Good night.

Good morning everyone.

I didn't had time to workout yesterday. Today I did a short SBF UB workout with water bottles, lol.

Took us a little over 5 hours to get here. Boy it's cold in Ohio :( DH and I decided not to be a burden on our nephew, we are staying in a hotel. He is a single father of 2. I haven't seen my nephew since he was very little. We will spent time with them today, in the morning head out to Toledo to met my husbands Italian family. I didn't get much sleep last night. I never sleep well in hotels.

I have to hurry, we meeting up with family shortly. I will be back later.

This morning I did Fit Split Low Impact Timesaver Cardio, 27 minutes, 177 calories, heart rate average 132, max 169, met 5.9, 1,893 steps. I followed this with Fit Split Legs and Glutes only premix, 42 minutes, 218 calories, met 4.7, heart rate average 119, max 166, 2056 steps. I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw Stretch, 28 minutes, 62 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 97 minutes, 457 calories, 4,040 steps.
weights for lower body
deadlift 30# dbs 12 reps
squats 30# dbs 16 reps
rear lunge off step 15# dbs 8 reps some of these reps turn into a multi movement combo
forward diagonal lunge 15# dbs 16 reps
push dips off step 12# dbs 18 reps
Deadlift 30# dbs 12 reps
cross back side lunge 15# dbs7,7,3,3,3,3,8 single,15 pulses
side slide lunge 15# dbs
elevated lunges 12# dbs (lots of pulses and ouch in my notes :) )
single leg deadlifts 25# db (single hand hold then goes to holding with both hands)

Belinda, nice that you got something in. I do not like hotels, but my husband usually prefers it when we travel to visit family. We used to have a fifth wheel trailer that was nice for travelling.

This morning I did LIS Cycle Max. I just needed something that required no thought!! Cycling a bike qualifies. I enjoyed it. I don't think I've done the entire workout straight through until today.

Doreen, I think my favorite of Cathe's spin workouts is Pedal Power. They are all good, but I seem to always choose that one.

Diane Sue- I have that one too. I'll have to do it next week.

This morning I did Fit Split Legs and Boxing. I did legs first and then the kickboxing combos.

So I thought I'd share in case anyone want to try it out. I checked out a new streaming app Neo U (android - I'm not sure about IOS). Its in beta until December for all workouts are free while they test.

Today I did X train all out low impact hiit, 39 minutes, met 6.1, 262 calories, 3,139 steps. Hoping to get in Fit Split Pull tomorrow and maybe mixed impact. Today was grandparents day at my 7 year old grandson's school and we took him to lunch at Olive Garden. I had to pick up another grandson 4 years from school and he is here overnight. It has been a pretty busy day. I will see how tomorrow morning goes for working out. I may have to split the workout plan and do half tomorrow and half Sunday.

Doreen, that sounds interesting. So, it is an app on your device? I will have to check it out. I have Android tablet and phone.

This morning I just had time for FIt Split Pull Day 44 minutes, heart rate 106 average, 144 max, 877 steps, 203 calories, met 4.6. Hopefully I can get in the cardio in the morning.
Weights
one arm row 30# db 12, 10,10 reps
pullovers 15# dbs 8, 6 reps
overhand row with firewalker loop and 15# dbs 10, 10, 10 reps
deadlifts 30# dbs 10,10 reps
upright row 35# barbell 10,8,8 reps superset with rear delt flys 12# dbs 10,8,8 reps
lateral raise 8# dbs 10,8,8 reps superset with external rotation with firewalker loop and 5# dbs 10, 6,6 reps
Giant set Biceps barbell curls 40# 10,8,6 reps; W curls 12# dbs 10,8, 6 reps; sweeper curls 15# dbs 10,8,6 reps
Hamstring roll ins with stability ball 16,16 standard, 16,16 toe out, 4 count lifts, finishing with roll in pulse 7 4X

Last edited:
Diane Sue- it is an app I downloaded on my phone. Then you can cast.

I didn't feel like much this morning so I did a few Jazzercise routines just to get some movement in.

I see Kelly has Boxing bands and bells up on her raw channel today :D I will probably do it Monday since I just want to do a cardio only tomorrow. I will preview and see what all it is. I think she is using a 20# kettlebell on this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.