Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Brenda, thanks I used to like that one and the way she uses the med ball in it a bit. I remember doing STS, the STS Shock cardio, and Gym Styles, and I think I ended up doing only the upper near the end when I finally just quit.

Today I did X Train Cardio Leg Blast with Core 2, 69 minutes, 396 calories, heart rate average 116, max 153, 3,607 steps. I used Cathe's weights or around 5# higher. No workout cards for this one. I then attempted to do Tracey Long Core Movements bottoms up just core. I got through 5 minutes and 32 calories watching her, but it seemed what she was saying had nothing to do with the workout. It sounded like it would be the hips and bottom moves she was talking about. I am going back and preview the disc. It was given to me so I won't be returning it or anything. Total time was 74 minutes, 428 calories.

Good evening,

After my appointments, I only had engird for a 30 min walk.

Diane Sue - I plan on sticking with the rotation. I am almost at the finish line. I can't believe I stuck with that rotation for that long, lol.

I am beat. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning! Yesterday I was dragging when I got up so I did Peak Fit Dynamic stretch. I liked it. I like how its some basic yoga poses but she keeps you moving through them.

Then yesterday I was on the letgo app and found someone selling 22 Minute Hard Corp for a reasonable price. I picked that up after work and did Cold Start and Cardio 1 this morning. Cold Start is the warm up workout. Cardio 1 was not the hardest cardio workout but it did get my heart rate up and was a change of pace from the other stuff I have. Its all in cadence with the armed forces vets doing the workouts (in fatigues!). You do jumping jacks, bear crawls, lunge twist, A skips, shuffle taps, squat lunge squat and burpees (no pushup). Three rounds and each round the reps go up on every other exercise and down on the other ones. I may try to rip the DVD so I can use it when I workout outside this summer or as a travel workout.

Good morning,

STS M2 D14 legs is done. I used a little lighter weights and modified as needed.

Have a great workout everyone.

Today I did Urban Rebounding Extreme Metabolic Training with Gay Gasper, Cardio Metabolic Intervals using 2# sand weights through the cardio strength and 3# dumbbells for the final strength core segment, 54 minutes, heart rate average 136, max 178, 375 calories, 4,225 steps, met 6.3. I then put in Tracey Long Core Movements and did the workout on the disc that works, I think it is the Push Back one, and also did the core warm up on what I think is Bottoms Up. After that warm up , her voice is giving the cuing for Push Back and she is doing moves for what I believe is bottoms up. I was confused with it yesterday. The workout I did today is great. It has band walks and clams, core and more with a soft med ball, posture, and mobility stretch. She really does have some great stretch and mobility work on her workouts. This was 43 minutes, heart rate average 99, max 150, 565 steps, met 3.0, 142 calories. Total time was 97 minutes, 517 calories burned.

Belinda, that was a long rotation and it is great that you stuck with it :) Nice work getting STS done.

Doreen, Tony Horton has the Cold Start on his P90X3 workouts. I had looked at the Hard Corp with some interest, but was never quite sure that I would like them. They still sound much like some others that I have and am not excited about doing. I did like the cold start warm up though. Nice that you got them at a good deal.

Good morning,

M2 D15 is done.

Diane Sue - thanks for your kind words. I am so glad I stuck with the rotation. I loved every minute of it. I had no dread factor. I am not sure what I will do after the Bodybuilding rotation? Maybe just free style it? Good job yesterday.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Belinda- Good job on your rotation. Did you take any before/after photos? Do you notice more muscle? I would like to try it but I get to frustrated when my schedule doesn't allow me to follow a plan so I typically freestyle it!!

I did a jumbo of workouts this morning. I did 22 Min. Hard Corp Resistance 1 this morning - 20 mintues since I skipped the cool down. Then I did Great Gluetes - compound legs section and then did 10 minutes on my bike to LI Cycle. Resistance 1 is a circuit of 5 exercises repeated 3 times and then a burnout. Its not a bad workout. Straightforward exercises, push ups, squat thrusters, pull ups, lunge chops, sit up punches. The burnout is fast feet, burpee, pushups on Tony's command.

Diane Sue- If I had paid full price for the set I would have been disappointed. I had read several reviews and knew it was pretty straight forward circuit work before I purchased. Level 1 wasn't all that difficult but of course you make it harder by using heavier weight, etc. I did the pull ups with a band assist and did the pushups on my knees so progressing those would make it much harder! We'll see how the next levels are.

This morning I did Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior, 54 minutes, 357 calories, met 6.0, 4,558 steps, heart rate average 135, max 177. I then did X Train burn sets biceps and triceps, 42 minutes, 204 calories, met 4.0, heart rate average 110, max 155, 790 steps. Total time was 96 minutes and calories burned 561.
Weights
biceps curls 20# dbs, 10,10,10 reps
simultaneous rotational curl 20# 24,24,16 reps
seated concentration curl 20# 10,10,10 reps
crazy 8's 12# dbs 24 reps
triceps push ups 3 sets
flat bench triceps extensions 15# dbs, 10,10, 12 reps
one arm kickbacks 15# 10,10,12 reps
standing overhead triceps extensions tubing

Belinda, I usually freestyle it after a long rotation, just to use an array of different workouts till I am ready to commit to something.

Doreen, that is kind of what I thought Corp de Force would be. I am not really fond of the drill call outs on workouts. I know Autumn does that on something, Tony does it on some of his other stuff like he is trying to trick you into doing the wrong thing.

Diane Sue - I think I need to freestyle it after my long rotation. Plus, I want to do more outdoor stuff and cut my workouts for the summer. Lets see how that works out? As always, great job on your workouts.

Doreen - I didn't take before/after pictures. I'll be honest, I didn't think I would make it through this long rotation, lol. I mean anything could happened. It was easy to stick with this rotation, since I couldn't go anywhere with Brawler. I hear you on getting frustrated when life doesn't allow you to follow a plan. Been there so many time. I am happy with my results. Great find on Hard Corp.

This morning I was in the mood for some steady state. So I pulled out Gay Gasper All Out Step from way back! A couple weeks back I got one of those big DVD binders with the sleeves and pulled all my single DVDs out of the clamshell cases and put into the binder. Gay was one that I found in that organizational effort! I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the clamshells yet so they are in the closet but at least the shelves in my workout room are less cluttered!

Good morning,

Quick check in: Yesterday I also did Weight loss Cardio Kicks with Violet Zaki. Today I did BollyX Happy Hour. So much fun! Love this workouts.

I am getting ready for a massage with my DD. I will be back later tonight.

Today I did Urban Rebounding Extreme for cardio doing URX-MT Amy Bento Bootcamp first 15 minutes (too much jumping both feet on and off the rebounder) 101 calories, heart rate 133 average, 173 max, 1,275 steps, met 6.1. I then did URX-MT Amy Bento Kickbox Metabolic Intervals which is a favorite with some off and on the rebounder but not flying both feet off and on. This was 54 minutes, average heart rate 135, max 177, 387 calories, met 6.5, 4,519 steps. I finished off with Fit Split Bonus Abs 13 minutes, met 3.5, 50 calories, 231 steps. TOtal time was 82 minutes, 538 calories, steps so far this morning is 6,791. I have been getting a lot more steps lately with the different cardio and doing spring work inside and outside. :)

Belinda, enjoy your time with your husband and nice workouts today ;)

Doreen, I put my single dvds in two large cases with sleeves, 8 dvds per sleeve both sides. I kept a few clam shell cases just in case I wanted to sell one of take it somewhere. I put all of the sleeves in gallon freezer bags. Cathe's has her own freezer bag :) Sometimes I keep a few sleeves inside the case with the workouts that I am doing just so I can review them if needed. I threw the rest of the clamshell cases away. It cleared a lot of space. I enjoy Gay Gasper on the URX-MT workouts. That is the only thing that I have ever used of hers though.

Diane Sue- That's a good idea with the cover inserts - I'll have to do that. It looked like there was a space for them in my organizer but they didn't fit. I'll just pull them from the clamshells and recycle the clamshells - just keeping a few and that will clear the stack in my closet.

This morning I did Ultimatum Red by Lindsi Sandor. Cardio and weights. I did almost all the cardios on the rebounder since this workout was a lot of jj's, tuck jumps, jump lunges, etc. it worked perfectly. I think the rebounder is saving my knees. I notice they feel less achy than a couple months back.

Looking forward to seeing the post for the next series. Trying to convince myself to get get it on demand! I may not be successful!!

This morning I did Low Impact Circuit, 72 minutes, 455 calories, met 5.7,4,260 steps, average heart rate 127, max 176. I then did X Train Burn Sets back with the stretch and skipped the superman burn set, 16 minutes, heart rate average 110, max 135, 79 calories, met 4.5, 446 steps. I finished off with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped relaxation stretch, 15 minutes, 38 calories, 56 steps (weird on the steps as it is mainly lying or sitting) Total time today was 1 hr 43 minutes, 572 calories. I looked over the moves in the circuit workout and did not see anything that I thought would be a problem.
weights X Train Burn Sets Back
one arm row 3 sets 30 # x 10,10,12 reps
dumbbell rows both 3 sets 20#dbs x 10,10,12 reps
seated rear delt 3 sets 12#dbs x 10,10,12 reps

Doreen, we have a huge case that has a place for the sleeves that we have our movies in. I can put two and two movies in but I have to put one sleeve behind the other. I like the way I have my dvds and sleeves for workouts how they are. It works out well. If I have a rotation or some I know I want to do, I pull them out and put them in a smaller holder for while I am doing the rotation. It sure took up a lot less space and my two cases travel well, like when we moved or I would come down to visit and bring workouts with me.

Hi everyone,

DD and I did the same dance workout as yesterday :) Love this one, plus it's a nice cal burner.

Diane Sue - it was with my DD. It was a birthday gift :) Had an amazing and fulfilled day in DC yesterday.

Havening a lovely and fulfilled day today. I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda, I don't know why I read it as DH instead of DD :) That sounds like it was a nice birthday present and spending the day with your daughter. Happy Birthday :) I forgot to mention that i have only take pictures that were after pictures when I first did STS and was preparing for vacation. I am too critical when I look at pictures of myself. I suppose it would be a good idea to see progress. My DH found out that all of his heavy lifting has added plenty of muscle. His suit coat is way tight across the shoulders and arms. He has been lightening up this last week because he needs that suit for my granddaughter's wedding Thursday! I got him that weight bench and set him up with my larger barbell. He can outdo my 17 year old grandson who lifts and does wrestling. :)

I just looked over Cathe's new workouts. I think I would like them if they would add to my low impact collection. I won't rush into it though and I had such a problem the last two times getting my download code using PayPal which really makes no sense to me.

Thank you, Diane Sue! I had an amazing and fun day today.
I will wait for clips before I order. On the other hand I really don't need more dvd's :(

I did Fit Split Low Impact Lori's version, 26 minutes, heartrate average 129, max 174?, met value 5.9, 169 calories. I then did Tracey Long Core Movements, core warm up, posture, and mobility stretch 22 minutes, 56 calories, heart rate average 98, max 124. 1,853 steps, 48 minutes, 225 calories total. We went to my daughter's and had a luncheon there while loading up trucks with my granddaughter and her fiance's things and shower gifts. It was fun seeing their new apartment they got yesterday and helping them put some of the things together. Watching there love for each other as they get ready for their new life together :) The wedding is Thursday and they will be going on a cruise afterward. My granddaughter's college graduation is tonight as well but they could only get 5 tickets. She is going on to law school next.

Belinda, I hope that you enjoy your rest day. Today was not much of a workout for me. More to get some movement in and stretching for my sore hip and low back. Tomorrow will be a full rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.