Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

It's freezing rain etc here today too. My son is supposed to be in a golf tournament today but we will see.

This morning I did Peak Fit pure cardio 1. I liked it. I like how it is more of a steady state cardio with intensity pushes instead of timed intervals. I like these style of workouts with the choreography that keeps you constantly moving. I also burned 480 cal in 50 min so that's not bad either!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I started blowing snow when we left for the shower. The roads were not real bad though and the flakes were beautiful looking out the sun room windows of the tea room. My 9 year old granddaughter was fascinated by the tea pots with the tea light candle to keep the tea warm and the pretty tea cups. We spent time afterward walking around their shop in front with lots of pretty things along with teas and flavored vinegar, mostly balsamic with flavors. I did manage to get in Z Cut Power Cardio disc 2 workout # 6 with the warm up and cool down, 26 minutes, 162 calories. I forgot to start my Fit Bit so only had Map My Fitness to go by. I haven't logged it on workout manager to see about what Met value it would be. The workout itself minus warm up and cool down is only 10 minutes.
4 rnds intervals
low jacks
flying jump lunge with arms extended to the side the whole time
side burpee into push up
super hero (superman) hold

Good afternoon,

Yesterday I did SBF Lower barre workout.

DH and I dropped off some donations at the Salvation Army this morning. We filled up my entire car. It feels good to get rid off stuff we no longer use/need. I will drop off some books/dvd's at our public library this week.

Not sure what I will do today?

BBL!

I started with Walk Strong 3 Cardio Hiit this morning until she started the kicking work and then swapped to finish up with WS 3 Total Body strength.

Belinda- when do you hear on your MRI results???

Belinda, it always feels good to get rid of unused things. I am trying to get rid of my cds. My grandson took a few of them. I never listen to them. I listen to Amazon Prime music if I want music.

This morning was Coffefit RAW tabata barbell. This is one of her longer ones, 42 minutes. You do full tabata (8 rounds) of each of the following: barbell squats, barbell bent over rows, chest press, deadlifts, upright row/overhead press, bicep curl, skull crusher, and then hip thrusts. I went heavier than Kelly and really felt it! Its a good, no-frills, weight workout.

This morning I did Z Cut Power Cardio workouts 9 and 10 with the warm up, 36 minutes, met 5.7, 226 calories, 1,902 steps, avg heart rate 123, max 154. I did a lot more reps at times than she does because she stops and huffs and puffs which sort of annoys me as I want to get through the silly thing ;) I don't know why I don't get a higher heart rate with these. I think because there is abs and floor stuff put in between. She backs off of some of the impact moves that way. I then did Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio skipping the warm up, 25 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 166, 2,199 steps, 166 calories, met 6.0. Total time was 61 minutes, 392 calories.
Z Cut power cardio#9 2 rounds 13 minutes(warm up 7)
20 jump squat leg lift
20 knee hugs (lying on floor)
20 lunge kick ups (jump lunge straight leg kick up)
20 diagonal plank jumps (sort of like moguls)
10 surfers( a burpee coming up into a surfer move jump turn) I have it written as 20 reps but I think it was 10.
Cardio 10 2 rounds
10 competition 180 degree burpees
20 low jacks
20 bicycles( reaching to toes as knees come in)
20 forward back jump lunge
20 side to side plank jump (I used my push up stand rather than flat on my hands)
10 reps jump lunge 1 jump squat

Hi everyone,

SBF barre cardio + Zumba step + walk is done.

Diane Sue - nicely done today.

Doreen - your workout sounds interesting. Nice job!

Have a great day everyone.

This morning I did Peak Fit Cardio Strength 1. I could tell I was a bit stiff starting out and it took me a while to get warmed up. Its a good sequence of moves, starting with weights then moving to cardio. I really like her cardio sequences- they have a hi/low cardio feel to them and just keep you moving. I did all the "Peak" moves on my rebounder because they are all plyo and high impact.

Belinda- any word yet on the MRI?

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Plateau Buster both combined workout, 49 minutes, 312 calories, heart rate average 125, max 160, 2,396 steps. This was a good one for boosting the metabolism a bit :) The cable guy came early and spent some time outside, so I was able to get my chicken dish set up in the slow cooker. I am not sure why this is a Whole 30 Fast and Easy recipe. I cut up the onions and dates last night before bed and peeled the sweet potatoes. It still took awhile to clean and get the cilantro ready, the garlic, and the ginger. I suppose maybe some of these items you can find prepared for you somewhere. I don't like most of the things they use out of frozen packages. I still have to shred cauliflower for the rice. I am making jasmine rice for those who do not want cauliflower.
Plateau Buster
2 sets 12 reps for the weights
heavy dbs/ squat out with press 12# dbs, 12# dbs
step front and reverse fly 12#dbs 12# dbs
jumps and jacks
heavy dbs/side lunge with single arm lateral raise 10#, 12# dbs
squat with bicep curl at bottom 12# dbs, 12# dbs
no dbs /toe tap jump and repeater knee
light dbs/ lunge front & push db front 8's, 8's
Stir the pot 1 10# db, 10#
workout 2
heavy dbs/squat with single front raise lift 12#dbs, 12# dbs
side lunge stance: single rows 15# db, 15# db
no dumbbells pendulum knee pops and pendulum
heavy dbs / hip drop into high pull 15# dbs, 15# dbs
reverse lunge, pause & bicep curl 15# dbs, 15# dbs
no dbs/ split switches and ski jogs
light dumbbells step outs and alternate dbs front 3 8# dbs, 8# dbs
one dumbbell down and shake the paint I used 1 10# dumbbell

Doreen, that Tabata workout sounds really good. I think I would really like that one. The rebounder really comes in handy for those high impact moves.

Belinda, nice work. Are you doing step? I always found it would set off my knee pain. Fortunately I am back to doing it without trouble other than a lot of jumping off and on the step.

Hi everyone,

I did Tracie Metabolic Strength # 4 Tracie Long Fitness - The Studio Series - Full Steam Ahead + 4DS Chest & Back. I also did Joyful Movement Cardio with Natalie Spadaccino.

Diane Sue - I didn't use a step. Great job as usually!

Doreen - I haven't heard anything yet? I need to call tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I remember now that you said you did not use a step. I would call too. It seems like it has been long enough that you should have heard something.

Feeling like I needed a recovery level workout this morning so I tried walk strong 2 - Have a ball and Step this morning - I actually spliced the two together by cutting out before the cool down and then skipping the next warm up to make it a 45 minute workout. It was good to just move and get a bunch of steps in. This is one I have checked out from the library - Its not as hard as WS3 workouts that are the same theme so I won't purchase but they were fun to try.

Today I did Z Cut disc 3 workout's 11 and 12 with the warm up, bonus abs, and cool down. This was 57 minutes (a bit extra for some notes). I have now been through all 6 dvds, 24 workouts + bonus abs and bonus cardio. I have used the abs at least once a week. I want to add the bonus power strength workout to my next weight workout. Heart rate average was 123, max 150, 365 calories, met 5.8, 1,745 steps.
With these workouts even the cardio makes you feel like you wouldn't need that much strength work.
Workout 11 8 minute warm up and 7 minute cool down
3 rounds 14 minutes
5 sets 10 high knees (sometimes I had 12) 2 commando push ups with knee tucks
10 half burpees 2 sets done in between the right and left of the following move
10 side lunge and knee ups (right then the half burpee then left and the half burpee)
20 side lunge jumps
20 pike hops
Workout 12 2 rounds 14 minutes
10 side hops done 10 times w/ competition burpee 10 times
5 mountain climbers 20 times w/flip over kick ups 20 times
10 pike jump, jump up, and side leg lifts
Abs 9 minutes 2 rounds
5 ab splitters V sit touch toes, split reach through, toe tucks
20 elevated plank alternating knee in
20 competition sit up touch toes
20 side plank toe touch 10 right 10 left

Doreen, I haven't found anything that I would run out and purchase from the library, but it is nice to have something different every once in awhile. Most of the workouts that look good I already have ;)

Hi everyone,

Had computer problems this morning. I couldn't log into anything. It's all fixed. Thank goodness.

Today I did a 4DS KB/legs & core. Two more workouts than I am doing with the 4DS's. I also did SBF HiiT circuit workout.

Diane Sue - my knee hurts when I use a step. I still get a good step count. My step count is better without the step. Weird!

I am tired from fixing my computer. I will be back tomorrow.

Sorry about the computer issues. I had that two days ago and spent time on it and finally had to call someone out yesterday morning. Sitting there trying to figure it out and plugging and unplugging is stressful. Funny, they e mailed me to confirm the appointment and to let me know they had a service person on the way. Now that just seems silly since my internet was not working. I used my cell data, but still that really didn't make that much sense.

Morning! I did RIPT 90's Ups and Downs workout this morning. Its just 3 rounds of single arm snatch, mountain climbers, squats, burpees. Each round the reps on the first 3 exercises decrease while each round the reps on the burpees increase. I did squat thrusts instead of burpees. Then I rode my bike for the first 3 songs of pedal power - about 15 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.