Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, that is not a bad price, but I still am not so much a fan of streaming. I just want to get more of her dvds. Her stretches are nice. I know eventually I will be forced to do streaming and downloads only. It is the same with grocery shopping and checking your own purchases. I went to Walmart Market yesterday and they have remodeled and they had only 3 registers where they check you our and the rest were all self checkout. We always go to the ones with a person. I don't know what all of these people are going to do for jobs when they have computers and technology doing all of the work.

Diane Sue - everything will eventually go to streaming or self checkouts :) You can't beat a $1.53 a week for SBF streaming. I am getting into Barre workouts lately, done them before and loved them. They are also wonderful workouts when traveling, you don't need a lot of equipments for barre workouts. I can't wait to see some clips from Cathe's new workouts.

I forgot to mention. I started going through stuff in my basement. Stuff we have boxed up since me moved from Germany :( I am slowly going through everything and make a final decision on what I will keep/or what I will donate. My husband helped me get through a lot today. I still had a of stuff from my mom, he helped me get through it. I couldn't get myself to go through it :( Too many memories!! I am so thankful he helped me get through that stuff. We got though a lot today. I am beat.

I also did a SBF stretch, 19 min. It was a perfect workout today.

Have you seen the new pic Cathe posted on FB? :( These look like an accident to happened with the band core workouts :p

Last edited:
Belinda, I felt like that going through things in my cedar chest. I had some letters from my mother when she was terminally ill there. THings from her and my Dad's wedding anniversary party. It was an emotional experience. I have her Bibles and books with notes in them. Keepsakes as well. Some things are in a tote in the garage and I recently shared a few things with my children. Things I thought they would care about. What is special to us is not always as special to the rest of the family. It is so hard to decide what to keep when it comes to that stuff.
I did see some of the pictures from Cathe's new filming. I saw there was some use of the gliding discs. I am hoping it is just weight work with gliding discs. I tend to not like them so much for cardio. I also saw the one you mention that has the band for the core work. It looked a bit awkward. I guess one would have to do it to see if it is uncomfortable. I am also not such a fan of spending long periods of times balancing on my hands as it makes my wrists sore and hands hurt.

That is exactly how I felt going through my stuff today, especially from my mom. My mom passed away in '07 :( Couldn't touch any of her stuff or go through them. I did gave some jewelry from my mom to my DD. I was dreading going through some of my parents stuff today. I still have a few more boxes to go through. My kids have a ton of stuff still here, they need to go through it next time they visit. I can't wait to see clips for Cathe's new workouts. So far, those workouts look awkward. I am afraid, the band will knock someone's eye out:eek:

Today I used Kelly Coffey's Shape Up using two of the mixes as I wanted to do the cardio which is high impact and targets lower body separate from the weights which is all upper body. I started with the cardio only mix, 34 minutes, tabata rounds of 20 work 10 rest,8 rounds each exercise, heart rate 132 average, 171 max, 263 calories, 2,391 steps. I then did the weights only mix which took a bit longer since I wrote everything down,(I need to make a worksheet for this. Kelly said she would look into it , but it has not appeared on her website yet. I imagine because it is more of a cardio and weight workout if done as it is. I like the weights alone most of the time. This workout was 38 minutes, heart rate averag3 102/ max 134 (I skipped the warm up) 168 calories, 615 steps.
The weights are done in 8 rounds each exercise 20 sec work, 10 sec rest
Back-split stance row single arm and dbl arm fly 15# dumbbells 8 rounds
shoulders- double arm press rnd 1 alternating press rnd 2 repeat for 8 rounds (option to run the arms) 10# dumbbells 12 reps
chest and tirceps heavy flys into skullcrusher rnd 1 singles, rnd 2 doubles repeat for 8 rounds 15's 6 reps singles 3 reps doubles
back- rows 15's 12 reps round 1 15's run row round 2 repeat for 8 rounds
shoulders and trices- lateral raise to kickbacks 8's ( did 1 round with 10's) both moves count as 1 rep 6 reps total each round
chest/ core - bench press 15's rnd 1 bench press with scissor legs 15's rnd 2 for 8 rounds 12 reps each

Belinda, it may move more smoothly than the pictures look :) Eventually we will see video clips. I know the Pilates on 21 Day FIx Extreme is a uncomfortable to me using the tubing. My hands begin to ache trying to hold onto it the whole time that I am putting pressure on it. I like the workout though. I just have to switch positions with my hands off and on.

Hey everyone,

STS D4 + STB LB is done. I also did the stretch from SBF dvd with the ball. Really like it!

Does anyone own a JumpSport? If so, do you like? Or is it a wast of $$? Do you use it with Cathe's workouts?

Diane Sue - I am sorry you having problems with your hands/wrists. I can see how it borders you. Those pictures that I saw on FB, kinds scares me :( I am done with those puke in the buckets workouts. This is why I love SBF workouts.

Have a great day, everyone.

Belinda, I have the Urban Rebounder and would like to get a Bellicon. They are expensive. I hear Jump Sport is going for a great price starting today at Costco. My worry with that is that there is someone on another check in that I am on that has two. Her larger one is fine. She had a few problems with the smaller one she purchased. They fixed it though by giving her a different size mat or something as the bungees were coming loose. I love having a rebounder. I like that ball stretch on the Suzanne Bowen dvd. It is not long, but a nice stretch when I want a little extra stretching. It's also good to add to one of the others :)

Diane Sue - I was looking at the Bellicon. They are very expensive :( Costco having the JumpSport 350 on sale today? Not sure, if that is a good one or not? They also have the 550 for almost $500:( I saw a few videos on YT today and it looks like a lot of fun. I love the SBF stretch with the ball today. Her stretching is amazing!

Belinda, when I looked at the Jump Sport they had several different sizes. I know another woman just ordered one from Costco today. If I had 500 dollars I would go ahead and get the smaller Bellicon myself. But Jump Sport seems to be good. SB and the other woman had both sizes on one of the 1st bounce workouts she did on her website. I did sign up for a free trial at one time. Funny though, Amy Ross has that workout on YouTube and when she first started out it looked like a Jump Sport with some of the bungee cords hanging down that had come loose. I don't know what happened because she was supposed to be starting her own YouTube channel using a rebounder.

I wonder if Amy ran into the same problem KCM did... supposedly YT cancelled their subscription based channels.

I did Metabolic Burn Live this morning. Very supercuts feeling where you do a bunch of exercises - nothing repeated.

I just checked my library requests and my library decided to purchase 3 KCM workouts that I requested via interlibrary loan, Meltdown, Strength and Stamina, and Body Design... how cool is that!! If my library has them I can just keep checking them out when I want to use them! I can't wait to try them. I'm contemplating a KCM rotation after my month of Live is up!

Good morning,

Today will be a rest day for me. I am going to DC shortly. It's my DD's 32nd birthday. DH and I will staying until tomorrow. I am sure, I will get all my steps in today. We have a fulfilled day planed for her :)

Doreen - I just checked? Her workouts are still on YT.

Dianne Sue - I am really confused with all the different, size, models of Jump Sports? I checked out the price yesterday the other, way to expensive.

Happy Halloween, everyone.!

Today I did Kelly Coffey Total Body Kickbox Interval Challenge, 44 minutes, 282 calories, heart rate average 136, max 168, 3,833 steps. I liked this premix better than when I did the two workouts combined. I like that it alternates the weighted kickboxing with the kickboxing segments. I wore 1.5# gloves throughout and for the weighted segments I picked up 2#. I took my car back to the service department today. I hope they can find what is causing it to not start when I go out. This is the 4th time taking it in.

Doreen, that is great that your library is getting copies of those Kelly Coffey workouts. Do you think it is because Kelly and Amy maybe are not paying for use of You Tube or that it has something to do with the You Tube Red. I am not even sure what the You Tube Red is but I think you pay to use it? I am a bit disappointed.

Belinda, I am sure that you will have a lovely time celebrating your daughter's birthday. Yes, the workouts that Kelly and Amy did for free are still on YouTube. I know Kelly was going to charge a fee for live workouts. I don't know about Amy though. There are others that have lots of workouts on YouTube so I really do not understand what is going on there. I think part of the difference in the Jump Sport and even the Bellicon is size and space required. Weather or not you want a bar on it also makes a difference in cost. Otherwise they are all pretty much the same. I believe Bellicon and Jump Sport are higher off the floor than my Urban Rebounder. That would make my URX MT workouts a bit difficult, particularly the ones jumping off and on across the rebounder. I wouldn't worry about the model though as they did fix the problem for this other person. I think they have multiple sizes though. How much space you need for what you are going to do with the rebounder might make a difference. Most stuff would work fine though. I have used mine for jacks and plie jacks to not get so much impact out of those moves with other workouts. I just set it up in a corner so I can slip over and do the moves on it.

Good Morning. Yesterday my chromecast wasn't wanting to stream so I did Amy Bento's newest step workout- Stepletic workout 1. This morning the guy my husband takes care of was in a bad mood and didn't sleep so I worked out in my living room (instead of my workout room) so I could watch him while my hubby took a nap (at 6 am). I did Cathe Live Band and bodyweight but I only got through 6 of the rounds before the video froze. I couldn't get it re-started so I just quit. But it was still a 44 minute workout without the last round.

I told my husband yesterday I wanted a spin bike for my birthday. He laughed. I think that means "no way lady" :(

Today I did Kelly Coffey Split Sessions starting with Workout #2 lower body and bonus , 55 minutes, 243 calories, heart rate 101 average, 141 max, 1,609 steps. I then did Split sessions upper, 41 minutes, 181 calories, heart rate 102, max 135, 486 steps. Total time 96 minutes, 424 calories. This should have been a lot shorter time wise. I kept stopping for texts, logging, and helping my husband with something.

Doreen, you would probably enjoy a spin bike. Maybe your husband will surprise you :) Having things freeze is why I do not like streaming that much. I was looking at the ROKU 4 players and I am unsure after reading all of the reviews. Our ROKU 3 is nice, but it over heats. I have to unplug it and sit it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.

Hi everyone,

I am home again. We had a blast in DC :) Ate way to much food. We went to Georgetown for a nice Italian restaurant, I ate way too much :) That place was crowded. I did get almost 18K yesterday :) Boy, we walked a lot!

Today I did STS D5.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Hi everyone,

I did a KB workout from YT :) Needed something different today. I also did SBF LB workout.
I probably will cancel my Cathe preorder. The ab workout looks awkward :( I doubt she has a modifier in this workout? I wished she would show clips.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Blast both workouts athletic step and plyometric together, 51 minutes, 366 calories, average heart rate 140, max 178, 4,501 steps., 366 calories. I then did Kelly's Slim Sculpting mix core and abs, 32 minutes, 15# kettlebell throughout, heart rate 11 average, 149 max, 141 calories, 539 steps. This is a favorite core ab workout of mine, balance and use of weights :) Total time 83 minutes, 507 calories. I added the 7 minute ball stretch from Barre Amped stretch and strength and did not bother to count it.

Belinda, I was a bit disappointed when I saw the workout times for the new workouts. The low impact portion is very short. Actually the times all looked rather short, but then there will be premixes. I don't like repeating the same workout as a double of it though. So, unless that Low Impact was extremely fun, I would not be doubling it. I don't look to see video clips till they have edited them. It seems most of the time the clips are sent out when they are almost ready to have the discs made or they have the masters. I keep eating too much. We got left with a big bag of halloween candy since not one trick or treater came. I think we were the only house on the street with our outside lights on and they ave to come through a gate to get to the front door. We have not had a trick or treater since we moved into this house. Also, I made the mistake of making peanut butter cookies. I love peanut butter cookies! I was hoping the family would eat them all yesterday. I put the rest in the freezer. I made them with Organic Peanut butter and Organic butter :D Maybe that makes it better LOL

Diane Sue - I hear you. I didn't realized they that short :( I just don't see anything new in the pictures. Looks like the same old stuff. Ice breakers, in the core workouts she just uses a band. the core work I seen before too. Plus, looking at my dvd's I feel overwhelmed with everything. I really trying to downsize my life and adding more dvd's doesn't make sense. I already have enough workout dvd's. I hope we see some clips very soon. I also miss Cedie, Lorraine and Amanda. I love PB cookies :) Enjoy!

I think that makes me glad I got the downloads. I could mix these LI cardio with other LI from like ICE or something. ...

I did Cardio Boxing Live this morning. I loved one of the combos in it. I hope it shows up in the new release kickbox workout! You do a quick punch combo on the right side, two pulse squats and a jump turn to do the punch combo on the left side and then keep repeating. Really fun.

Doreen, I know I have done those types of moves on kickboxing before. I can't remember which one though. I remember it made me feel like a ninja :) I figured I would just end up using it like I do Ice Low Impact floor work portion or the Low Impact Hiit from Intensity. I know I will end up mixing it up with other workouts. It is not a huge deal, but many workouts are showing up with shorter cardio segments lately. I kind of like occasionally putting in a dvd and just doing a nice long workout without changing discs. I ordered the downloads, but I don't pay for the On Demand so no workout blender for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.