Lifting like girls

Hey Tom and Karen. Instead of just disappearing, I wanted to let you both know that I'm going to be signing off from the Cathe Forums. Life is hectic and I want to focus as much as I can on my DH and our 4 little ones. I'm trying to streamline everything from workouts to Internet time to working, etc. I have truly cherished the friendship I have developed with you both. We have been there for each other, cheered one another through sweaty workouts and life "stuff." Karen and Tom, I wish you both well and hope that we can meet in the real world someday. Hugs and love all around.
Lisa

Hey Tom and Karen. Instead of just disappearing, I wanted to let you both know that I'm going to be signing off from the Cathe Forums. Life is hectic and I want to focus as much as I can on my DH and our 4 little ones. I'm trying to streamline everything from workouts to Internet time to working, etc. I have truly cherished the friendship I have developed with you both. We have been there for each other, cheered one another through sweaty workouts and life "stuff." Karen and Tom, I wish you both well and hope that we can meet in the real world someday. Hugs and love all around.
Lisa
Lisa, best of luck, I have certainly valued your friendship and I know only the best awaits you!! Enjoy your life and family my friend!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.