Lift, Move & Restore Update - 10-4-2024

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LiftMoveAndRestoreGroup3DPhoto.png

Hi Everyone!

As of today, we have checked all the proof discs for the new Lift, Move & Restore workouts and they have been sent off to the replicator. We will continue to keep you updated through that process and thank you again for your patience as we finish up this amazing new series! Over the coming days we will also share the final few video clips from the series, as well as to some sneak peeks about what you can expect to see in the Lift Move & Restore User’s Guide!

We are also very excited to share that for those of you who are hoping to purchase individual DVDs from this series, they are now available on the ShopCathe website! You can now see each individual cover, complete with workout and bonus descriptions, equipment lists, and workout times. We know you’ve been anxious to see the premix times as well and we will be posting those soon!

We hope everyone has a great weekend and we can’t wait for the great things ahead!

*Pre-Order Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore now and Save! Act now as pre-sale prices end soon. Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

we have checked all the proof discs for the new Lift, Move & Restore workouts and they have been sent off to the replicator
but have they received the final discs back to give final approval for the production
run? Last “update” said they were still waiting…….

still haven’t seen last 3 clips. No premix times listed….this has been a strange preorder
for me…from Feb so far until now….

As of today, we have checked all the proof discs for the new Lift, Move & Restore workouts and they have been sent off to the replicator.

but have they received the final discs back to give final approval for the production
run?
I'm interpreting the first line in the update as that they checked the proof discs, approved them, & they were sent to the replicator for replication. Being as there's no update in over 2 weeks, maybe I misinterpreted. IDK. But the delay with no update or explanation isn't usual for SNM. The only time I recall a long delay with little to no explanation was with the "sash" series when Cathe injured her knee prior to filming. This delay is all post-filming. Strange. As I said, I hope everything & everyone is okay.

I don’t know either. I guess I was thinking the other way….they send the discs to them
to run the master discs which they send back to them to proof & give final approval to
produce. I thought in an update since 10/4 (maybe in an email) they were still waiting
to get those discs back from the replicator to approve…I don’t know….such a lack
of information on these.

run? Last “update” said they were still waiting…….

still haven’t seen last 3 clips. No premix times listed….this has been a strange preorder
for me…from Feb so far until now….
I have checked the forums every day for an update. I am disappointed that it has been so long and no word if it's getting close other than "estimated to ship in fall -- or late fall." I've become discouraged about it. I'm sorry to sound so derogatory, but I've also become concerned since reading some comments that say some of these workouts look pretty difficult. I'm retired and gone backward in the amount of jumping, the weight I can lift with overworked shoulders, not the same as I used to do, so I'm hoping these are helpful for our aging and restoration.

I have checked the forums every day for an update. I am disappointed that it has been so long and no word if it's getting close other than "estimated to ship in fall -- or late fall." I've become discouraged about it. I'm sorry to sound so derogatory, but I've also become concerned since reading some comments that say some of these workouts look pretty difficult. I'm retired and gone backward in the amount of jumping, the weight I can lift with overworked shoulders, not the same as I used to do, so I'm hoping these are helpful for our aging and restoration.
I'm with you on the disappointment in the lack of updates, clips, premix info ... something to keep our interest & enthusiasm up for this series. In fact, I'm becoming a bit disgruntled with this aspect. There're lots of "sales" clips though, appears there's time to create those. :confused: SNM's comment as to why they weren't able to update the LIVE download page regularly (since August!!) was laughable ...'busy with other things, vacations, personal days', etc. They haven't given a plausible excuse for the LM&R series delay since late August/early September, and the excuse was similar.

As far as the content though, I'm still enthused as Cathe/SNM made a comment that Cathe took a year researching and planning this series. So I'm still hopeful it will be appropriate for the "actively aging Cathlete". The balance challenges look hard, however, I plan to first do them without a disc, then progress to foam pads, then  maybe the balance disc. The weights used in the Functional Weight Training workouts can easily be modified if wanted. The Pilates, Barre & Yoga workouts will be different than usual offerings so I'm looking forward to the new variety.

Hopefully we'll get a decent update soon. Hang in there ... we're all in this together now :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.