Lift it Hiit It

MMarshall

Cathlete
I just completed a week of heavy weigh training using Ripped with Hiit. And all I can say is that i am so sore. I am feeling muscles in my chest and back that I haven't felt in a while. I remember not liking this series or thinking it was too hard and not using it much. However, I really enjoyed it this time around, I loved the challenge. I've created my own rotation so I will probably use this again when my heavy weight training week comes back again in my rotation. I also thought Cathe's form pointers and information about muscles worked was superb. Great job Cathe!

I feel the same when i use those workouts and always love the"hurt"lol! The legs are hard too alternating plyo with weights and little rest. Almost like booty extreme 2 but not quite as brutal haha!

I feel the same when i use those workouts and always love the"hurt"lol! The legs are hard too alternating plyo with weights and little rest. Almost like booty extreme 2 but not quite as brutal haha!
Never heard of that workout. I'll have to google it.

The trainer's name is Ingrid Romero. She competes as well. If you can get over the outfits it's a great workout routine and hits the legs and butt pretty hard I'm usually near paralysis by the end lol! But i use heavier weights than in the dvd so bring it upon myself haha...

The trainer's name is Ingrid Romero. She competes as well. If you can get over the outfits it's a great workout routine and hits the legs and butt pretty hard I'm usually near paralysis by the end lol! But i use heavier weights than in the dvd so bring it upon myself haha...
Hi Jamie, I looked up that trainer you mentioned Ingrid Romero, even though I am totally a Cathlete, you mentioned that Ingrid's workouts are pretty tough. Did you get good results with Ingrid's program? I saw the 2-DVD set program and she has a 1 DVD - which one do you recommend? Thanks for your help.

I have both of Ingrid's DVDs and the single one is more intermediate and expensive for what you get. I would recommend the 2 DVD set if you can get it at a reduced price maybe on totalfitness dvds website. I didn't do the rotation as written because it called for doing legs 3 times per week and i literally couldn't hack it but even doing it twice weekly made a difference in my lower body along with proper diet of course. The upper body isn't as intense so i often mixed that up with cathe but overall I'm really happy with the set.

Hi Jamie, thanks for the info on Ingrid's DVDs. They do have the 2-DVD set on totalfitness for $69.00. I agree with you regarding working the legs 3 times per week!! Yikes!! Again thanks!!

I checked out her dvds. Parts of it reminded me of Insanity. I'll put it on my wish list, trying to be disciplined in my spending, fitness dvds are my weakness :)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.