Lets Go! ! !Weekend Edition! ! !

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today was HIIT on the treadmill, level 12}( and stretch max #3.

Off to get ready for the party: mini golf and then coming home for fun water balloons, slip and slide, pizza and cake!

Have a great day and I hope you guys have great workouts!!
Deanie

eta: I did check in last night! what a day- whew!!:)

Just wanted to pop in and say Deanie I have missed your posts on the daily check in thread . Hope you have a great day :7

Good Evening!

I did GS C&T today although I had to do it in spurts because we were running in and out.

Dbbl Bench Press - 23# all 3 sets (4 more reps on 3rd set)
Dbbl Chest Flyes - 18# all 3 sets for all 12 reps (3 more reps on 3rd set)
Dbbl Incline Bench Press - 23# (4 more reps on 1st set and 1 more rep on 2nd set)
Dbbl Incline Flyes - 20# on both sets
haven't done inclines for awhile (I was up to 23# last September)
Bbl Close Grip Press - 40# both sets including bonus (will go up to 42# next time)
Dbbl Lying Extensions - 16# both sets all reps (1 more rep on 2nd set)
Dbbl Seated Extensions - 31# (7 reps on 1st set - 3 reps less than last time); 9 reps on 2nd set (3 more reps than last time)
Dbbl Cross Body Extensions - 16# both sets (4 reps more on 1st set); 2 reps more on 2nd set
Kickbacks - 16# both sets all reps (1# more than last time)

Also did 2 chinups. I feel like I'm finally making some headway with this workout. I almost want to stay with Gym Styles another week but then again I like the idea of only 10 reps with PS so I'm going to do PS next week.

I just got Pure Barre from Deep Discount. I can't wait to try it. I've heard only good things about it so far. Some say it's tougher than Squeeze but I think they said Squeeze had tougher arm work.

Deanie - Sounds like you have a great party planned! So what are you going to do once you reach Level 15 on the treadmill?

Gin - Any workouts this weekend? Did you finish your camel?

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Marcy

Good Morning!

Rest day for me today! The party was a success and we are having a relaxing day today.

Marcy~ Great workout yesterday}( }( ! I know how you feel about not wanting to move on when you've been having good results/success with your workouts! It is hard. But next week we'll all be doing PS together and that will be fun:)

Gin~ Where are you???? Are you furiously working on your needlepoint???:) I hope all is well!

Have a great Sunday:)
Deanie

PS- Looks like the forums will be closed this week for the new forum stuff-- exciting:7 :7

Forgot to add:
Marcy, I don't think I will ever get to level 15!! I will be at level 12 for a while!!:)
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.