< * ^ * Let's Go * * * Tuesday* ^ * >

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning gals

Today was HIIT on the treadmill (level 12) and KPC abs/cooldown. A really tough workout today. I don't see me ever getting past this level. This was my 3rd time at level 12 and it seems to be as hard as the first time}(

Gin/Marcy~ Hope you enjoyed PS today.

have a great day
bbl,
Deanie

Good Morning Girls!

Today was PS Legs and I subbed with ME abs. The inner and outer thigh lifts with the body bar kind of smart, don't they??
I took 1 Simply Sleep last night and YEAH! to 8 hours of sleep!!:)

Deanie--Level 12 sounds pretty tough!}( I assume that you program the TM to automatically increase and decrease the intensity (speed and incline). Did that make sense? I mean you don't have to push the buttons to change it every time, right?
You mentioned that you were interested in doing the BFL program. I wonder how well it would work modifying it. I could try the diet and cardio, but I would rather just stick with Cathe's weightwork.

Marcy--I am thinking about you and your interview today. The job sounds good. Let us know!! GOOD LUCK!!:)
Was your DH able to repair your video player?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Gin~ YEAH to a full nights sleep:)!! I really like the whole PS legs workout, for me it also gets my heart rate up. Great abs sub!! yes. the treadmill is preprogrammed for HIIT and levels 1-15. Its called a sprint 8 program. I think I agree with you about BFL. I just got excited there for a minute. I don't know that the pyramids would be the best sub, you'd probably have to do your own weight work, which would definately put me off that. Sometimes I get excited about something, and then when I think it thru I realize its really not that great!LOL (although you guys prob. already noticed that about me:) )

Hi Marcy~ I think you are on your interview today, so I am sending you good luck vibes<<<<<<>>>>>:)! Did you get a workout in today?

Off to the pool for the afternoon!
Deanie

Hi Ladies!

Interview seemed to go well. I met with 2 people in HR. Their firm seemed to be very similar to where I used to work. I did well on the tests. If I get on their list to be called back, they just have to check my references and I have to meet with the head of HR just as a formality. I'm going to try not to get my hopes up and just be surprised when the call hopefully comes in. The hours should help me miss most of the rush hour traffic. Traffic today was light but they did say it usually is in the summer. The only bad thing is it will probably cut into my dancing since some lessons start at 7:00 but I'm sure I'll find something and I can always go on the weekends.

DH didn't get to fix VCR until this afternoon so I did Amy's Advanced Step Challenge this morning. It's good because it was only 40 mins. but there is a "power-up section" which is about 6 mins. I woke up DH with all my jumping around so since I was trying not to wake him again, I wasn't able to do it full out plus it was only the 2nd time doing it and it's still a bit of a challenge. But I did look at her preview of the "crazy shuffle" and I should be able to do it next time.

Deanie - Maybe you're just at a plateau on the treadmill. Seeing how fit you are, I'm sure you'll be at level 13 in no time. Did DS enjoy his party and his cake?

Gin - Glad you got a good night's sleep. ME Abs are also one of my favorites (I like the tough ones!) I think I'll have to pass on the pyramids. You know they're not my thing but I do get quite a burn in my biceps from PUB.

Have a great evening!

Marcy

Hi Again!

I AM interested n the BFL plan, but do wonder how successful I would be by continuing to do Cathe weights. I can't see myself doing pyramids on my own for 3 months!! BLAH! I know that what I am doing is not working. Maybe I need to shorten my cardio amt and change my diet. I really don't eat junk.

Deanie--You are so funny! I don't think of you as someone that jumps into things too quickly without thinking! You ARE very disciplined! Enjoy your aft at the pool.

Marcy--Let us know about the job interview!

Take care!
GIn:)

Marcy--We were posting at the same time. Sounds as if your job interview went well! YEAH! Glad you were able to get your workout in this morning.

Did you guys see that there have been a few RT cancellations and there are spots open for both July and August. I wish so much that you both could go!!!:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.