Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

Did you all get emails? It said congrats you're in when I signed up and looks like my card was charged but I didn't get an email with a registration number.

I got in #45

Woo Hoo I got in!! My heart was in my throat because the link did not work for me until 1:10 and I thought I missed it. I can't wait to see my veteran Catheletes and meet new ones. I have met some of my best friends from Cathe's roadtrips.

Kristin

@Cammie-cam Thanks for making me feel better. I went to the help desk and asked for assistance with the extra charges and inquired as to whether I was in or not. I am so hoping I'm in. This is my first experience with contacting customer service. Is the help desk the correct option or do I contact SNM another way? Thanks again :)

Hey! I am flying into Philly airport from Atlanta, if I got in...which I don't know y
et cause, no email yet but I will let you know. DUH!! If they took my money I had better get in!!!!

Thanks Cammie! I'll give it a few hours,TECHNOLOGY... ain't it grand.....when it works that is!

I'm in :D That was the scariest signup yet!! I had my comp, ipad and iphone all trying to open Cathe.com and they were all frozen!

Congrats to all who got in. For those of you who are first timers, you can go check out the previous years' threads for helpful ideas that may help answer some of your questions. If you don't find what you need just ask away. I'm sure one of us veterans will jump in there and respond if we know the answer.

Looking forward to meeting new Cathletes and reconnecting with the veterans.

Jean

I am number 37 and this will be my first RT. I am new to Cathe, too, as I only discovered her this past November (and this is even my first message on the board!). I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you in July.

I am number 37 and this will be my first RT. I am new to Cathe, too, as I only discovered her this past November (and this is even my first message on the board!). I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you in July.

That is so awesome!! Congrats! You will have a BLAST and meet so many new people.

I'm #24. This will be my 3rd RT. Can't wait!!!! One more reason to look forward to summer :)

#15! :eek:

I had to walk around the house to get my heart rate down, and then go take a nap after :p

What a rush! LOL :D

Well..after calling customer service (after my credid card company) I found out I am number 89. So going, going, going......anyone wants to share a cab from Philly airport, let me know......I am way too old for AMTRAK!!!! NOT, REPEAT, NOT HAULING BAGS ON THE TRAIN!!!!

Well..after calling customer service (after my credid card company) I found out I am number 89. So going, going, going......anyone wants to share a cab from Philly airport, let me know......I am way too old for AMTRAK!!!! NOT, REPEAT, NOT HAULING BAGS ON THE TRAIN!!!!

Congrats!
From Philly Airport, there is a service called Rapid Rover. They have a special rate to the Deptford hotels. I'm sure SNM will post more info as it gets closer to the road trip. The Amtrak does not go to Deptford, which is where the hotels are.

FYI for those coming into the Amtrak station instead of flying: you can either get Rapid Rover from there (pricey in my option and reservations are required) or take the commuter train from the Amtrak station to the Philly airport and get Rapid Rover from there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.