Legs

jldgottarun

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I have a question, and I hope you will direct me to the answer. I have been doing a lot of plyometric moves for a few months, and I eat pretty clean. I have noticed that, even with a ton of leg work, my legs have gotten flabby! I am assuming that I need to go back to some heavy lifting with my legs to get them to firm up. I have pretty bulky legs to begin with, and though I am able to lift very heavy, my upper body prevents me from lifting as heavy as I need to. Can you PLEASE tell me which of your workouts you would have me do to firm up, (also how many times per week you would suggest). I would love to hear from others who have experienced my issues (losing muscle after doing a lot of plyo). I did Ripped with HiiT- lower body yesterday, and what I like about that is that you use dumbbells, but is that enough? I upped my weight on most of the moves. I have most all of your DVDs, including STS. I will take any and all advice from the wonderful and knowledgeable people here, especially anyone who has gone through this. (I am 44 years old, and advanced exerciser. I workout out every morning, and I teach circuit, tabata, strength.... classes int he afternoon 3-4 x per week. I have maintained upper body muscle with a lot of pullups added into my metabolic type workouts.) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.