Legs, legs, legs. Can we rank them? What one do you like the best/gives you the best results?

Legs, legs, legs. Can we rank them? What one do you like the best/gives you the best results?

• Total voters
RE: Legs, legs, legs. Can we rank them? What one do you like the best/gives you the best results?

Don't forget PLB... that is a doosey too! Might even have my vote! It is between that and LL, well maybe L&G, or SLA... geezzz who can name just one! The are all awesome!

Have a great day!

RE: Legs, legs, legs. Can we rank them? What one do you like the best/gives you the best results?

I actually do PLB the most, and that one wasn't included in your poll. But I do all of these as each of them hits the lower body in a slightly different way. A new favorite is the Supersets Lower Body Blast premix. It's only 33 min, but as Cathe says, it's "a real bun burner."

If you're asking which is hardest, it's LL without question. If you want to know which I like best, that's easy, too. Legs and Glutes!

Shari

Shari,
My feelings exactly!

Joanne

MIS Legs

I did MIS legs today. It is short, sweet and effective, especially if you go heavy. You can't do much more in 20 minutes.

PennyLaney

Hi!
Just chiming in here... I think Meaner Legs (excuse me) Leaner Legs is still the hardest and then pyramid lower. But I must say I love the new legs and glutes.
Jen

RE: Legs, legs, legs. Can we rank them? What one do you...

Hi!

I too feel that Leaner Legs is the hardest, but I use PS Strong Legs more often and the results have been fabulous!

Niki:*

I really like MIS lower short but effective go heavy and it works I also like PS legs then PLB is really good too I have never done Leaner legs borrowed it out need to get it back especially after all the talk here! Ilike the pace of these they are slower so Ifeel more control and can go heavier
Lisa

Thanks for reminding me about the 33min leg pre-mix from supersets. I'll have to try it. When I did the full supersets, I was surprised the next morning at how sore my legs were. I think those lunges with one leg on the step really hit home:eek:. All these great workouts, I don't know where too start sometimes! It's so exciting! :7 Helen

Don't forget the Pyramid series!! Both upper and lower body are GREAT!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.