Leg Blast STS/GS Rotation

Hi all! I wanted to come up with a rotation for myself to blast my lower body. I made one up using STS and GS workouts. I think it's going to be a good one. For now it's only 4 weeks, if I feel like I'm getting good results with it I will extend it to 8 weeks and come back in here and update it with new workouts for the last 4 weeks. I've also mixed up cardio with other instructors. If you don't have the workout, sub it with another one. This is what I have so far:

WEEK 1:
Day 1 - Meso 2, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Day 2 - Tracey S. Cardio Kickbox Challenge
Day 3 - Meso 3, Disc 37, Squat Rack Legs
Day 4 - Step Moves & ab work of choice
Day 5 - Meso 2, Disc 15 - Back & Biceps
Day 6 - Meso 1, Disc 3 - Legs
Day 7 - Rest

WEEK 2:
Day 1 - GS Chest & Triceps
Day 2 - Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge
Day 3 - GS Legs
Day 4 - Step Blast & abs of choice
Day 5 - GS Back, Biceps & Shoulders
Day 6 - Meso 3, Disc 29, Plyo Legs
Day 7 - Rest

WEEK 3:
Day 1 - Meso 2, Disc 18, Back & Biceps
Day 2 - Cardio & Weights Step Only premix; abs of choice
Day 3 - Meso 3, Disc 39, Squat Rack Legs
Day 4 - Meso 2, Disc 19, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Day 5 - Amy's In The Ring
Day 6 - Meso 2, Disc 14, Legs trisets
Day 7 - Rest

WEEK 4:
Day 1 - Meso 3, Disc 31, Chest & Back
Day 2 - Rhythmic Step; Abs of choice
Day 3 - GS Legs
Day 4 - Meso 3, Disck 33, Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps
Day 5 - Imax 2
Day 6 - Meso 3, Disc 32, Plyo Legs
Day 7 - Rest

Last edited:
Debbie, this rotation looks great. I have a question though. Is there any other workout you'd recommend I do inplace of the Squat Rack workouts? I don't have a squat rack, plus those workouts move way to slow for me and are to boring.

Last edited:
Debbie, this rotation looks great. I have a question though. Is there any other workout you'd recommend I do inplace of the Squat Rack workouts? I don't have a squat rack, plus those workouts move way to slow for me and are to boring.

Maybe use Slow & Heavy Legs, just skip the shoulders? It's either that or GS. Pure Strength might work but it's not really a "heavy" weight lifting program. My goal is to get one heavy workout for legs in and one high rep workout for legs in one week.

Maybe use Slow & Heavy Legs, just skip the shoulders? It's either that or GS. Pure Strength might work but it's not really a "heavy" weight lifting program. My goal is to get one heavy workout for legs in and one high rep workout for legs in one week.

I figured you'd say the Slow & Heavy series. That's one of the series that I don't have. I guess I'll be using GS. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Looks like a killer rotation! May can't get here soon enough! I may just have to try this one first after STS! I was thinking of looking for a fat burner rotation, but I might start here, then do that. I'm planning on taking 3 months off before hitting STS once more!

Hi Deb
Your rotation looks great. I haven't even opened the squat rack dvds. I have a couple of questions for you though.

1. Can I just use my weighted vest and a bb in place of a squat rack? I have never lifted very heavy before.

2. Is 2 days of cardio enough and can more cardio be added if chosen?

Thanks

Hi Deb
Your rotation looks great. I haven't even opened the squat rack dvds. I have a couple of questions for you though.

1. Can I just use my weighted vest and a bb in place of a squat rack? I have never lifted very heavy before.

2. Is 2 days of cardio enough and can more cardio be added if chosen?

Thanks

Hi Jenn!

Hmmm, how heavy is your bb? Would you be putting weights on it? I'm confused as to what you mean. How heavy can you go with squats?

And with cardio, I believe two days is enough, but the STS leg workouts are cardio based so I sort of count those days as cardio as well.

Hi Debbie,

YAY, I was so excited to see that you posted a new rotation!! Thanks for the rotation!! So...I can't do any of the plyo wos because of my knees. What do you suggest for for a substitution?

Also, any chance we'll see a Get Read for Summer 2010? (I just finished 2007 for the third time!!)

And lastly, have you posted any other rotations which utilize STS?

All the best!

Hi Debbie,

YAY, I was so excited to see that you posted a new rotation!! Thanks for the rotation!! So...I can't do any of the plyo wos because of my knees. What do you suggest for for a substitution?

Also, any chance we'll see a Get Read for Summer 2010? (I just finished 2007 for the third time!!)

And lastly, have you posted any other rotations which utilize STS?

All the best!

Just use any of the leg workouts from Meso 1 or 2 then. My goal for the 2nd leg workout each week was to be high reps, endurance type ones. So any of the STS leg workouts will work.

I may just do a Get Ready for Summer Rotation. Keep your eyes posted to this forum. :)

And no, I haven't made any other rotations using STS. This is my first.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.