Leaner Legs revisited

Katerchen

Cathlete
Like many of you the memory of LL has me dreading doing it. When it first came out I thought it was very tough but I must have changed to the stronger.

I did it today and it was very doable - granted I lowered my weight and used what Cathe was using (I used to use a 40 lbs bar, 15 & 12 lbs dumbells) but it actually has a fun factor now!:7

I think I'm one of the few people out there that loves Leaner Legs. It's the only lower body workout I look forward to doing. Probably because it the shortest one and for me the time flies. Plus, it gives me incredible results. I also love to ski and the endurance aspect of this workout really gets my legs in shape for the slopes.

I love LL too! I'm going skiing next Saturday. I love the way LL moves quickly from one area to another w/o a break and it's over pretty quickly. I do everything at Cathe's weight level and love it. (well those sit and stands make me alittle annoyed but I know they're good for me) Last time, my DH said "you're gonna kill those slopes" while I was doing those dreaded sit and stands. :) /karen

I break it up into 2 segments-say one segment on mon and one on wed and another 20-30 min leg workout on friday. It makes a nice 10-14 min workout.

I agree with all these ladies, I too am a member of the LL fan club. I hate all the changing of equipment of some of the other leg workouts. Quick and dirty and does great things for preparing the legs for all the Imaxes!

Clare

I also like LL better than L&G, for the sheer simplicity and speed of the workout. And I FEEL it the next day.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.