Leaner Legs or Legs and Glutes?

I love legs and glutes...yes the music is fabulous but i have done it consistently twice a week along with cardio, pub, and a clean vegan diet and in just a few weeks lost several inches from my lower half. It gives me the inspiration to keep going. I love this and all Cathe workouts....

Hey Clare!

I'll be waiting for your feedback. Guaranteed you'll like it! FUN workout! Merry Christmas 2 U!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I know mine isn't a popular opinion, but I'd opt for LL. It's a tough, mean workout that you can do in about 40 minutes. This isn't to say that L&G doesn't have its merits. It's ankle weight segment alone is a killer. But I'm always short for time, so I choose LL. Also because all you need is a barbell. There is no constant change of weights or resetting of equipment like in LL (my workout space is tiny).

Pinky

I have done Leaner Legs for a long time and just did Legs & Glutes for the first time yesterday. The backs of my legs are really sore, so that is where it hit that Leaner Legs didn't. I am sure If I just did Legs & Glutes for a while though, something else would be more sore if I went back to Leaner Legs. They are both good. Legs & Glutes isn't quite so grulling though.

You know, LL is my all-time favorite. It does not mess around. But I have to admit L&G gets kind of rough when you do the floor work. And we do need inner & outer thigh work.

Marla

Okay. Do you think your inner thighs are really worked that good with Plies? IMO, I really think it's my butt. I LOOOOOVVVVEE LL. It is so tough. But MAYbe, L&G are a good rotation into your weekly routine. Just once a week, I would think.

Marla

I don't have L&G, but LL makes me almost pass out on those low end squats and sit 'n stands. Like someone else said, you're lovin' the dead lifts and calves. :p

I sometimes do LL and then add on the stability ball from PLB, or the floor ankle work from LG. Then you get a more thorough workout. Then I go back to LL and do the abs if I need them that day.

They both have their merits, but I think for a more varied and thorough workout of your lower body L and G is the way to go.

However, if you want a "make your eyes" water workout for your quads and hamstrings LL is the ticket.

Take care, Lynn M.

>I have done Leaner Legs for a long time and just did Legs &
>Glutes for the first time yesterday. The backs of my legs are
>really sore, so that is where it hit that Leaner Legs didn't.
>I am sure If I just did Legs & Glutes for a while though,
>something else would be more sore if I went back to Leaner
>Legs.

Well, I didn't do LL for 3 weeks and when I did it, my butt was killing me. It hurt to sit down. ;) /karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.