Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Banana Nut

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Chocolate Coconut

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Nadja Z

Cathlete
I was so pumped to get my trial kit of the six lean desert flavors. But no chocolate fudge! Instead I got two of the chocolate coconut. Of course the fudge was the one I was really curious about.

I have a giant container of GNC brand chocolate flavored powder and it tastes horrific. Now, the BSN shakes in general taste much better, so I'm wondering if I would like their chocolate. I emailed them to ask if I could get a trial packet of just that flavor, but they say they're out. They are willing to give me 20% on two full size bottles though. :D But what to choose?!

There's a couple flavors I know I'm not getting. Out of the ones that are left, I'm wondering what your favorites are. Were there any you got tired of really fast? Do you use them in smoothies, oatmeal, plain, etc? And of course any specific comments regarding le fudgé are much appreciated.

Hi Nadja! That's a bummer about your trial kit missing chocolate fudge.

I have to say that I was kind of disappointed in the chocolate fudge flavor, but that is probably my own fault. I was hoping it would taste more "chocolatey" like Hershey's chocolate milk....:p

I like the whipped vanilla because you can do so much with it. My fave is adding 2 tsp of instant coffee & ice cubes. YUMMY!

I really like the chocolate fudge!

I love the cinnamon roll for adding to oatmeal. I also tried the banana nut in oatmeal. It was good also, but I like the cinnamon roll better.

Annie

I voted for the vanilla because it is so versatile. I got tired of the other flavors that I had really quickly. I use the vanilla and then add some dark chocolate cocoa powder to it if I am in the mood for something chocolatey.

Hi Nadja! That's a bummer about your trial kit missing chocolate fudge.

I have to say that I was kind of disappointed in the chocolate fudge flavor, but that is probably my own fault. I was hoping it would taste more "chocolatey" like Hershey's chocolate milk....:p

I like the whipped vanilla because you can do so much with it. My fave is adding 2 tsp of instant coffee & ice cubes. YUMMY!

OMG that sounds delicious! Thanks for the input- that's exactly what I'm afraid my impression would be. It seems like chocolate 'flavored' stuff is either hit or miss, especially to serious chocoholics. :p

I voted for the vanilla because it is so versatile. I got tired of the other flavors that I had really quickly. I use the vanilla and then add some dark chocolate cocoa powder to it if I am in the mood for something chocolatey.

I was not expecting these ingenious ideas! Thanks guys! Now I'm thinking a little cocoa powder with a little instant coffee.... :D

It's a toss up for me between Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Coconut and Banana Nut Bread. I love all three. The Fresh Cinnamon Roll is ok but only occasionally. I don't see that flavor on your poll.

Chocolate Fudge (Brownie?) and also the Cinnamon Roll. I like the Cinnamon in my weekend coffee. Adds a great flavor ! :p

Well...

Out of your choices, I've only tried the Whipped Vanilla. It was ok, but I prefer the Designer Whey French Vanilla. I love the Fresh Cinnamon roll, but only in oatmeal!

Chocolate Fudge sounds pretty good though!

Is there a place to go to order this trial package? I'd love to give these a try. Or do they have them at like GNC?

Marcia

awww man I didn't know there was a trial package. I just got cinnamon roll and the chocolate coconut. Both are pretty ok. I used to buy moccachino from Melaleuca and they stopped carrying it. argh! Its the ultimate good protein shake. ugh!!
The chocolate coconut I can't help feeling I'm drinking a bit of the Banana Boat Coconut tanning oil. lol. Maybe I'll get over it. I just tasted cinnamon roll with my finger tip but it seems to be tasty.
still crying over the mocha shakes. ugh. I've thought about adding mocha powder or something also to regular chocolate.

I have only had the chocolate fudge and banana nut bread. I don't care for the banana nut bread but I do like the chocolate fudge.

Is there a place to go to order this trial package? I'd love to give these a try. Or do they have them at like GNC?

Marcia

I ordered mine from bsnonline.com for $9.99. I'm not sure if they have them at GNC; the GNC store where I live doesn't carry any Lean Dessert. But don't hope for any Chocolate Fudge! :(

I was so pumped to get my trial kit of the six lean desert flavors. But no chocolate fudge! Instead I got two of the chocolate coconut. Of course the fudge was the one I was really curious about.

I have a giant container of GNC brand chocolate flavored powder and it tastes horrific. Now, the BSN shakes in general taste much better, so I'm wondering if I would like their chocolate. I emailed them to ask if I could get a trial packet of just that flavor, but they say they're out. They are willing to give me 20% on two full size bottles though. :D But what to choose?!

There's a couple flavors I know I'm not getting. Out of the ones that are left, I'm wondering what your favorites are. Were there any you got tired of really fast? Do you use them in smoothies, oatmeal, plain, etc? And of course any specific comments regarding le fudgé are much appreciated.

There's not a huge taste difference between the chocolate fudge and the chocolate coconut. The chocolate fudge is good, but not very fudgey. It tastes like the chocolate coconut without the coconut.

I like the Cinnamon flavor the best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.