Late Night Update

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have now added the ICE videos to the online Workout Blender, but not to our OnDemand video section. This means you can watch the new ICE videos in the WB, but won't see them yet when you go to our OnDemand video page. We will take care of the OnDemand section tomorrow, but thought we would at least give you a way to see the ICE videos now.

Download speed for the ICE downloads should greatly improve tomorrow as the new files propagate to the Amazon S3 servers. Several have already done so. Good night everyone!

The ICE - Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox: Muscle Meltdown - Triceps download is missing when I click on the download link.

This is the message I get when I click on it-
Argh! We were unable to locate the page you were trying to load.

The ICE - Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox: Muscle Meltdown - Triceps download is missing when I click on the download link.

I also had this problem...and I clicked so many times that now my link appears to have expired.

same thing happened to me yesterday.

Make sure not to continually click on a link that has an issue. Report here first and let us take a look. We're seeing the same problem here and will try to get this fixed later today.

To be honest, it was hard to keep track of what was working and what wasn't, and how many times I'd clicked. Some downloads weren't working at all, and some seemed to work but then stopped, etc. It was tricky to sort it all out, and I'm still not sure that all of the files worked.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.