Late Breaking News!!

Carla K

Cathlete
Please keep praying for New Orleans and surrounding areas! This is not a nice storm.

New Orleans is flooded and people are standing on their roofs in 150 mph winds!!

I can't even describe how scarey this storm is, or what we are going through. Just please pray!

Tons of prayers coming your way Carla! Keep us updated as much as possible. Thinking of you!!! {{{Carla}}}
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

My sister's best friend is in New Orleans at a hotel. They couldn't get a flight or a rental car out. They were moved to the top floor because of flooding, but then the windows started blowing out, so they were moved to the a lower floor. I haven't heard anything since. Hopefully everyone is okay. I'm watching the news and it says New Orleans is getting the worst of it right now.

Kelly, I'll pray for your sister's best friend. Carla, how bad is it where you are?

My DIL's mother's family got out this weekend, they are in
Texas.

Carla,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else from there. I can't get it out of my mind. I truly hope and pray everyone is okay.

Linda

Carla, you and all the people of New Orleans have my prayers.

Mariángeles aspanish terminator and TAEBo junkie.

Please take care. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I hope this storm blows out soon.

Prayers and good thoughts being sent your way!

FitDoggie
"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

MSNBC says Katrina has been downgraded to a category 1 hurricane...doesn't fix the damage already done but hopefully this means that nothing further will happen as she makes her way out the area....I am looking at housees in new orleans that are flooded almost to the roof! AWFUL! And to think the New Orleans didn't even get hit as hard as originally thought!!! OMG! I can't even fathom that kind of damage...it's just terrible...But what is truly is important is that the PEOPLE are OKAY...

Just talked to my DIL who has been on contact with her mother and aunts who have fled the area. Apparently one aunt has gotten reports that her property in Bay St. Louis, MS is totally destroyed. She had three "cabins" she rented at a campground and they are destroyed. Both aunts' personal homes are a total loss. No word on her father's dwelling in Bay St. Louis, he evacuated to Florida and she hasn't heard from him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.