L-E-T-S--G-O----t-u-e-s-d-a-y

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today was HIIT on the treadmill with LIC abs. Great abs! I will do this again on Thursday:) I think I may be ready to go up to level 12 on the HIIT, but now the highest sprint is 7.5(for the last 4 sprints) and level 12 is 8.0 (for the last 4 sprints). So I may go to level 12 and adjust the speed if needed.

Gin~ I answered your questions about the weight vest last night, don't know if you got a chance to see it. How do you feel today after all that cardio yesterday?

Marcy~ How are you enjoying running? I'm loving the change!

Have a great day,
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was GS Legs and 20 min. pilates. I have been going to bed later and waking up later, which is a bad habit. Tomorrow is a 5:30 am running day, so no sleeping late.
I was trying to remember what helped me to lose weight 2 years ago (when that pic I sent Deanie was taken). I looked back at my workout log and my leg was injured, so no lower body or impact cardio at the time. Then I remembered that I had just had gum surgery and couldn't chew anything for weeks. There's the answer!!;-)

Deanie--You have really increased your speed on the TM! You go girl! How fast is 8.0?:eek: }( I did see your answer about the weight vest. It will be on my "wish list". I still need to order the plate mates. My only cardio yesterday was IMAX3. I'm fine.:)

Marcy--What is on the agenda today, girl?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Sorry to be posting so late. Did GS Legs today. Not too bad today. Used same weights as last time for standing portion. Slow motion lunges were killer! Also, the 1-legged glute lifts and outer thighs were tough too. I think for the next two weeks I'm going to do B&G next week and then L&G the week after.

Deanie - I've only run twice so far. I suppose I should do it at least once a week. I might do it later this week. I'm still not fond of it but maybe the more I do it, it will grow on me. Gin's right - you have so many toys. We have to come party at your house. Some toys I still need to get are: BOSU, Original Club Step, PlateMates, 3# plates for starters. After all that, I might like to try kettlebells. How many levels does your treadmill go up to?

Gin - I don't think you'll have any problems keeping up on the road trip. You're much fitter than you think.

Have a good night!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.