KPC ... It wasn't a "true fight" but ...

Debinmi

Cathlete
... I had so much fun kicking, punching, & crunching with Cathe, Jai & Lorraine today! It's an older workout, but I just enjoy it so much for some reason. I reserve the high intensity drills for the end to finish with a blast while keeping my energy up for the combos.

I love KPC, it's always been a favorite, but really, I think Kick Max is better...in fact the entire Hardcore Series has a "you are a badass everyday" kind of vibe...Muscle Max...Gym Styles...Imax3...and even Low Max! I really liked Rockout Knockout too for the same reasons I liked KPC.

Rockout Knockout is on the April 2022 Rotation for next week if you're following it ... this week is ICE Rock'm Sock'm ... just trying to be enabling
er, I mean helpful ;-)

Last edited:
Rock m sock m kickbox is fantastic too! When I did it for the first time I thought to myself, this is intermediate??!! I shied away from the ICE series for that reason but decided to give it a try after treating myself to a nice haul of Cathe dvds to celebrate almost 2 years alcohol free! Metabolic total body, boot camp and chiseled lower body blast are prettt tough even more so when you add on the blizzard blast.

Ohhh ... Cardio Kicks has some nice "eye-candy" Enjoy!

Boy did that live up to your hype!

I thought it was hilarious how Cathe brought the men up for extra motivation. Couldn't have come at a better time for me in the workout :D

Although I have to say I loved the sweet smiling exercisers on either side of Cathe. They made the workout even more fun!

Linda, I have Cardio Kicks on VHS so I don't do it very often anymore as I'd have to hook up a VHS player to my current set-up -- but the "eye-candy" was what was so memorable for me (and I loved how 'bashful" the boys seemed when Cathe brought them up to the front. Maybe I'll need to schedule a little extra time for a "hook-up" so I can re-visit that workout ... hee hee ... I think the "boys" are on the companion workout too ... I think I have that on VHS too ... hmmm.... gotta go check on the inventory ... hee hee

:p:p My mind was headed there too but I was really looking forward to the 2 PHAs & 2 bootcamps scheduled for the 3rd & 4th week & I think that would be the best type of substitute, so ... maybe next month. Sooo many options .... sooo hard to choose - (that's why I sometimes let Cathe choose for me in her rotations ... ha! :rolleyes: )

Inventory checked ... no Circuit Max (it was Power Circuits from CTX I had on VHS). But I'm thinking of maybe including an older circuit each week in next month's rotation for "old times sake" - you got me thinking... ;-)

Yes, yes lol.... maybe when the new series goes on sale so I can maybe get free shipping or some other deal ...I'm such a bargain hunter ... but I thought I pretty much had everything, so this is a find!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.