KPC for the first time!

erinw

Cathlete
Ladies, I had the pleasure of doing KPC for the first time this morning. I loved it! At first, it seemed easier than I thought it would be, particulary with those two warm up sections (not sure why that is, honestly). But after the drills, it got MUCH harder and by the end, I was sweating really hard. I had a great workout. I loved the stability ball ab section a lot, too. This is definitely one of my favorites now. The only tricky part was the third combination in the choreography section, but I am sure I will get it with time. Anyhow, just had to share my newfound love for KPC with all of you. :)

Good for you, Erin! KPC is one of my favorite workouts and it continues to kick my butt every time I do it. Enjoy!

Liz

I had trouble with the third combo too. I think for me it was because I was so tired and because it is a lot shorter than the other too.
What I started to do is, start the workout with the three drills at the end and then go to the beginning of the workout. I was able to complete everything withour being wiped out. Melissa

Hi Erin, this is Lori , I lost your e-mail address. e-mail me I wanted to let you know something. Thanks, TLC

I love KPC, too. I actually found, over time, that combo #3 is easier than #2. I think the moves just flow together better, or something.

Anyway, glad you like it!

Marie

I started with KM and then got KPC. I love it, but usually do the premixes that are about 50 minutes. I don't have time for the whole deal except on the weekends. I have done the whole thing twice and it's a killer workout for me! I use 1 lb hand weights for a couple of the segments if I am looking for an extra arm workout that week.

http://www.picturetrail.com/luckeelaydee

Paula

I did KPC again yesterday and a blast! It's really a great workout, not just cardio, but for your arms and abs. I enjoy it immensely and it's a challenge, too. I hope Cathe does another one similar to this someday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.