KPC and weighted gloves??

maggielora

So I'm loving KPC, Legs and Glutes, ME, PH, and the upper/lower pyramids. I was wondering if Cathe uses weighed gloves in KPC, and if so are they 1 or 2 lbs.
Also, what other total body weight dvd's do you recommend? On Friday I did the upper pyramid premix and then the lower premix as a break from ME and PH.
Thanks so much,
Maggie

Not Cathe, but they are not weighted gloves only hand wraps.

She also has MIS (Maximum Intensity Strength) which is total body. And Body Max has upper and lower though the lower is done in circuits with step work but the upper body is a whole segment alone.

Hope that helps some!:D

Does anyone know where to get weighted gloves? or any kickboxing gloves for that matter? I have been using my weight training gloves, for lack of anything better, but would love weighted gloves or anything else.
Thanks
MK

Janis Saffel uses them in her workouts and you buy the weighed gloves through her website. Janissafell.com

FYI: The kickbox hand grips have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase on Janis Saffell's website.

I don't know if you have access to a Ross, or if you even want to go rummaging threw one, but I picked up a pair of hand weights at my locale store a couple of weeks ago. They were about $8 and are one and a half pounds.

Our Dick's Sporting Goods didn't carry any, that is why I had to go online to find some.

Maybe other stores do.

Just a thought:7

MK (and anyone else interested),

If you can't find any weighted gloves in your local stores, here are a few websites that carry weighted exercise gloves:

www.spergloves.com
www.shapeupshop.com
www.karate.com

Some are different from weighted boxing/bag gloves---they're fingerless/thumbless weighted gloves that velcro wrap around the hand (palm and back of hand). Just type in "weighted gloves" in the search box.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.