kickbox

aseay

Cathlete
i like kpc but i think its a little too fast for kicking-maybe not as safe than being slower? i would like something similar but slower pace. its still just as effective. i have been working out with her tapes for a long time but do not do kpc that much since its so fast.

I do not own kpc so I can't comment on it but I have CTX kickbox and I really like it. I have heard from more than one person here that KPC is a bit on the hectic side. I have no experience with kickboxing and was able to pick up the CTX work out quite easily and you still get a great work out from it IMO!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

the ctx kb,10-10-10, and power circuit are great workouts. kpc is faster and requires memory and hetic combos like-punch,cross,hook,upper,punch punch and duck,knee kick jump kick. it starts slow then gets faster and faster. i prefer doing it at a slower pace.

laura

I love kickboxing. I did Taebo for a while then tried other kickboxing workouts. I brought KPC and I love the fast pace of it. If you are new to kickboxing you might want to try something slower. KPC was perfect for me and I just love the pace. I have not been able to complete the whole workout but it is my goal.

I am also looking for to getting Kick Max!!!!

This pace it just right for an advanced workout. Cathe has filled a niche here. I really enjoy this workout. Sometimes I get ahead of the combos but I've been training awhile. Many other good advanced kickboxing videos are at this pace. A good place to start would probably be with a less advanced workout. A slower pace would allow you to concentrate on form and work on speed.

I am also excited for Kick Max,
jordan

Try not jumping those kicks. Keep them low. I find that taking the impact out of the kicks works my legs harder, especially when I have to squat before I kick. This also allows me to focus on my form, and not the jump itself. Hope this helps.

Pinky

you are probably right about the not jumping. i do have all her tapes that have kb. cardio kicks and circuit max are my favorite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.