Kick, Punch, & Crunch II

So would I. I love the original though. Especially the combinations and the forward hammer punch. That's the best.

Mary

I love, love, love this workout. I love the combinations the best. More combs, please!! With awesome music and Cathe's cuing, this would be so hot! (Paris is my idol...KIDDING!!)

Terri

I love KPC and would also love a sequel. I do this one all the time and hardly ever do Kick Max. I just like the straight kickboxing workout routines that KPC has. I also really like Cardio Kicks much better thant Kick Max.
so, cathe if you are reading this please consider another awesome kickbox workout like KPC!!!! the abs at the end are awesome also!
T.:)

YES! Another vote for KP&C II. I really enjoy giving my knees a "break" from the step and still getting a fabulous workout!

I don't own KPC but would buy a sequel if it was a DVD on its own. I would dearly love a great kickboxing workout.

Cheryl

Another vote for KPC II. No step!!!!!!!!!!
My DD (21) and I love this workout.
We really enjoy KPC!:)
This is the only cario workout she does.
Belinda

I'm going to vote again for another KPC. I think this is one of Cathe's best workouts and definitely think she needs to do a sequel!

yes yes yes!!! pretty pleeeeeeeeeaase.

i'd loooooooooooooove a pure kickboxing DVD with less of the cardio drills stuff. bring on the kickin' and the punchin'!

there are already so many Cathe options for stepping and drills and high-impact stuff in general, so a pure kickbox would be heartily welcomed by the dodgy-knee community who have to tone down the jumping but are looking for interesting cardio! :)

Yes, I would love to see a KPC "series". One pure cardio... one more of a bootcamp style... one with upper body... one with lower body... you get my drift. That would be absolutely awesome. Yesterday, I did the KPC combos, then followed that up with pyramid up only from PUB... now that's a fabulously fun workout!!!

Oh yes please!

I just did KPC for the first time yesterday and need a day off to recover today! The workout just FLEW by - I couldn't believe when it was over that I had been working out for over an hour.

So much fun,
Corrie

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.
--Aristotle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.