Kick, Punch, & Crunch II

jillybean

Cathlete
I just love this workout soooooooooooooooooooo much, I'd like to see a super intense, super fun sequel.

I agree this is a fun work out. I would love to see another one but even harder then the first one.

I'm all for KPC II (and III, and IV...), which is what I had hoped KM would be. Please do more 'authentic-feeling' kb workouts like KPC in the future.

Love KPC and would love a KPCII.

Deanie
"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hey all you kickboxing lovers! ") I too would love to see another Kick, Punch, and Crunch workout. I ABSOLUTELY adore this workout. It would be great if Cathe could add some more bootcamp style cardio in the workout like she does with KickMax. Here is a killer of a workout I created if any of you have these DVDs...Kick, Punch, and Crunch (complete workout) then Blast Challenge (from KickMax) and finally Bootcamp "cardio only" prexmix. This is an AWESOME workout. It is around 80 min. w/ warmup. The last 14 min (bootcamp cardio only) is a REAL doozy. Anyways, take care all you Cathe die-hards and let me know if you would like anymore workout combo ideas...I have created quite a few!! ")

Train Hard, No Excuses...
Kristen}(

KPC Rocks! -- I didn't read all the responses- but wouldn't it be cool to put kick-box step at the beginning for about 20 minutes, then the rest kick box only.

Another vote for KP&CII! I just did this one this morning and was thinking about how much I sooo enjoy this video! I wasn't able to complete the advanced drill portion at first, but now it actually feels a bit easy. I would love to see a more advance version.

Another vote for KPC II, but no step and more focus on KB - less on the cardio drills stuff. I'd love if any drills were more focused on specific punches and kicks (and combos galore).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.